Esteemed Contributor
I got some great deals at kohls today. Two pairs of jeans and a pair of pajamas for thirty eight dollars. My sister gave me her ten dollars kohls cash plus I had a ten dollars off twenty five.
Honored Contributor

Re: Great deals at kohls today

i was there yesterday....had a 15% off coupon and the sales associate said she had a 20% off and gave me that instead. i got kohls cash for my next visit. did you know that you can now stack up to 4 coupons when ordering online? i also asked about kohls cash expiring. she said that they will take expired kohls cash that they give you in the store, but not for the kohls cash from online orders that they email to you. i was glad to hear that because i like to save mine up. check your local store regarding their policies, but it has always been the policy of the store near me to take expired kohls cash. i think they have great customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have heard about the expired kohls cash but I think I heard that the kohls stores where I live stopped taking expired one's. My total was only fifty eight which was a great deal but once I had the coupons taken off only thirty eight bucks. Gotta love kohls.
Honored Contributor

At my Kohl's, every day is senior citizen day=15% off. However, you only get it when you tell the cashier "senior rate please." Even if you have a 20% off in store coupon or use a 30% off Kohl's CC discount, the 15% is also applied if you remind the cashier to do so.

My Kohl's does not accept expired coupons. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I love Kohl's. If I can't find something at BBB, I head straight to Kohl's.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

You gotta love a great deal. I was just recently in Kohls and the cashier told me specifically that the cash does expire now and they will no longer accept it. I wonder if its by area.
Honored Contributor

I have a gift card for Kohl's. I'm not really a Kohl's lover but have been to 4 of my local stores trying to find something to buy! I really hate their clothing styles! Nothing is attractive to me. I really don't need any household things. I'm at a total loss as to how to spend this gift card at a store I loathe!

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

ID2 I would buy the Kohl's Gift Card from you. I love Kohl's! I really have to make an effort to stay away, since there is one about 3 miles from me. Love the Simply Vera line, some of J Lo's clothes, Apt. 9 and a couple others, but mostly love their prices and coupons! If I spend $100, I always come away with at least 3 tops and a pair of pants, or lingerie. Can't find those deals anywhere else. The down side is I owe them money and I'm trying to keep the charge cards at zero balance.

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i was there yesterday....had a 15% off coupon and the sales associate said she had a 20% off and gave me that instead. i got kohls cash for my next visit. did you know that you can now stack up to 4 coupons when ordering online? i also asked about kohls cash expiring. she said that they will take expired kohls cash that they give you in the store, but not for the kohls cash from online orders that they email to you. i was glad to hear that because i like to save mine up. check your local store regarding their policies, but it has always been the policy of the store near me to take expired kohls cash. i think they have great customer service.

You can stack a % off code with free shipping but how can you stack 4 codes? The highest % off code overrides the other % off codes.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/28/2014 ID2 said:

I have a gift card for Kohl's. I'm not really a Kohl's lover but have been to 4 of my local stores trying to find something to buy! I really hate their clothing styles! Nothing is attractive to me. I really don't need any household things. I'm at a total loss as to how to spend this gift card at a store I loathe!

They have name brand jeans. They have all the bra and underwear brands. Socks and shoes. Your telling us you can't find anything.
Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

It really must vary by stores, Sunshine. I also live in Maryland and the 2 Kohls I go to, in AA County, I was told by both that they cannot and will not accept expired Kohls cash. But if they take yours, that's great.