Honored Contributor

RECENT LOGO TSV...OVERALL FAVORABLE REVIEWS!!!

I ordered black and berry. I have not yet received. Overall, though, the reviews are quite favorable which is good news! I hope to receive mine soon! Did anyone else really like theirs too (that has received it)? Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: RECENT LOGO TSV...OVERALL FAVORABLE REVIEWS!!!

I am returning it. It is too short in the middle and makes the sides look much too long. The proportions are off. It looks like it shrunk in the dryer and someone tried to stretch it back to its original size.

I ordered black and there is an odor.

Honored Contributor

N/M. I realized you said you didn't have it yet.

I was out of town when this was presented. I'm wondering if this is more of an outerwear type ""jacket"" or if you can wear this with a t-shirt or tank under it indoors. Some of the reviews said it was heavy????

This is certainly getting better reviews than her last TSV.

Super Contributor

Mine came on Monday ... but I haven't gone down to the concierge to pick it up yet ... busy, busy, busy.

I ordered the cider. I've been happy with all my other LOGO pieces ... I expect the same with this.

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I was out of town when this was presented. I'm wondering if this is more of an outerwear type "jacket" or if you can wear this with a t-shirt or tank under it indoors. Some of the reviews said it was heavy????

Hi LipstickDiva, I think you can wear it as both....I received mine yesterday but am returning because it is too big..I usually order a S but should have ordered the XS...there is alot of fabric in the hip area so wearing under a coat might be bulky. I think it would be fine in the Fall or Spring in place of a traditional sweatshirt. The colors are nice and the fabric is soft but not too heavy in my opinion. The overall sweatshirt, however, is not as flattering as I had hoped...but once again, this might be due to sizing. Btw, totally off topic, I agree with you 100% on the WWC PMstyle Scandal lol!!! Commenting was closed or else I would have chimed in there lol!!
Valued Contributor

I ordered the black and berry too. I received mine yesterday, and I am very impressed! It is more substantial than I was expecting. It could easily be worn as an outerwear item for the cooler fall weather. I am just so impressed with LOGO. Love the style too of course (not just the fabric) LOL!

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 funwun said:

I was out of town when this was presented. I'm wondering if this is more of an outerwear type "jacket" or if you can wear this with a t-shirt or tank under it indoors. Some of the reviews said it was heavy????

Hi LipstickDiva, I think you can wear it as both....I received mine yesterday but am returning because it is too big..I usually order a S but should have ordered the XS...there is alot of fabric in the hip area so wearing under a coat might be bulky. I think it would be fine in the Fall or Spring in place of a traditional sweatshirt. The colors are nice and the fabric is soft but not too heavy in my opinion. The overall sweatshirt, however, is not as flattering as I had hoped...but once again, this might be due to sizing. Btw, totally off topic, I agree with you 100% on the WWC PMstyle Scandal lol!!! Commenting was closed or else I would have chimed in there lol!!

WAIT !!!! I missed the WWC PMstyle scandal posts???? What is that????

Super Contributor

I received my Logo TSV on Tuesday..and I just LOVE it.

PS I also got my in cider.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 funwun said:

Thanks for the details.

And I'm sure the WWC Scandal will come up again. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Win I hope you like your jackets. I didn't purchase the TSV but I like the fabric a lot, I think you'll fall in love with the fabric. I hope that she does a lot more jackets in this material. I would really like to see a longer blazer-type style with pretty buttons, with a straight hem. I think that would be nice.

I'd also like to see another straight hem jacket similar to the one with a chiffon trim I have, only with lace! How cute would that jacket be with lace. I'm hoping we see a lot of cute new things for fall from her!