Esteemed Contributor

I am thinking about ordering this, just want opinions about the length. I don't like cropped jackets and in the small, its less then 22 inches. It looks longer on the front then the back. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Love biker jackets. The shorter, the better. These do look nice.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/28/2014 songbird said:

Love biker jackets. The shorter, the better. These do look nice.

I know, been thinking about it all night! No shipping, 5 flex on HSN card...

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

It's far too cropped for me. I think it's a cute jacket, but I prefer real leather, and the length simply won't work for me being five 8. If one is five 4 or less, imo, it would be cute on.

I'd love to have a super high quality new moto jacket this year, but I won't buy one unless I find 25 inches or so in my size.

I personally think short, cropped jackets on women who are not petite cut them off and look disproportionate.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/28/2014 winamac1 said:

It's far too cropped for me. I think it's a cute jacket, but I prefer real leather, and the length simply won't work for me being five 8. If one is five 4 or less, imo, it would be cute on.

I'd love to have a super high quality new moto jacket this year, but I won't buy one unless I find 25 inches or so in my size.

I personally think short, cropped jackets on women who are not petite cut them off and look disproportionate.

I'm 5' 4...maybe it will work. I like the faux leathers for several reasons. I have many leather jackets..love the fact, faux is water resistant too. Thanks so much for your help! Hope you find the perfect moto jacket! Cool

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 8/28/2014 graceandmercy said:

I'm 5' 4...maybe it will work. I like the faux leathers for several reasons. I have many leather jackets..love the fact, faux is water resistant too. Thanks so much for your help! Hope you find the perfect moto jacket! Cool

I think at five 4...it will look great on you!

I like this one...but again...too short for me! (it says 22 inches, but looks longer?) I hope you love your new jacket either way!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/trouve-leather-moto-jacket/3676621?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsor...

Esteemed Contributor

I like this one...but again...too short for me! (it says 22 inches, but looks longer?) I hope you love your new jacket either way!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/trouve-leather-moto-jacket/3676621?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsor...

Darling jacket! Why must they all be cropped?? Anyway, another question..do you like the bordeaux..it looks to be more red then purple, which I would like better..thanks sweetie!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Darling jacket! Why must they all be cropped?? Anyway, another question..do you like the bordeaux..it looks to be more red then purple, which I would like better..thanks sweetie!

LOL--I know...they are all cropped. The bordeaux is pretty, but with my fair hair and skin and blue eyes, I don't look good in bordeaux. If you have silver/gray hair or dark hair, I think bordeaux would be beautiful. I like the blue/black and brown ones. Which do you think you are getting? It's really a cute jacket, and the price is good.

I looked at the bordeaux again, yes...it's pretty. If it's calling your name...get it. The scarf is super pretty too!!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL--I know...they are all cropped. The bordeaux is pretty, but with my fair hair and skin and blue eyes, I don't look good in bordeaux. If you have silver/gray hair or dark hair, I think bordeaux would be beautiful. I like the blue/black and brown ones. Which do you think you are getting? It's really a cute jacket, and the price is good.

I have so many brown and black jackets, I am blonde with green eyes. Wanted something different..really thinking about the bordeaux..just looked up Guiliana, and she's 5'9...doesn't look too cropped on her..do you think?? This is ridiculous..guess I should just go ahead and order..I am sure it will work. I have closets of Terry Lewis and Pam McCoy...the leathers seem stiff now..the faux is so soft. I would have to get lamb leather now, I've been spoiled. Miss Terry..!Cool

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I have so many brown and black jackets, I am blonde with green eyes. Wanted something different..really thinking about the bordeaux..just looked up Guiliana, and she's 5'9...doesn't look too cropped on her..do you think?? This is ridiculous..guess I should just go ahead and order..I am sure it will work. I have closets of Terry Lewis and Pam McCoy...the leathers seem stiff now..the faux is so soft. I would have to get lamb leather now, I've been spoiled. Miss Terry..!Cool

LOL You may be blonde but your coloring may be different than mine. I just don't look good in that color, but I'm sure you would look fabulous. It didn't look too short on her--I didn't realize G was five 9. I think it would be perfect on you. I, too, have quite a few jackets still from Terry Lewis. I donated some of her boxier ones, but I still own 6 or so. Some of her leather was stiff--I agree. The faux may be softer. And, it looks nice and lightweight. GO FOR IT! I think her items get good reviews, and I'd go with your gut! I hate stiff leather too so therefore I donated a lot or took a few to consignment shops. Please post your review!!!