Esteemed Contributor

Bobbie has on Guiliana TS jacket now!

Nor sure that I like the black ponte accents...!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbie has on Guiliana TS jacket now!

The color of the jacket looks much better on tv than the website photo. I like the ponte knit inserts for comfort/stretch. Looks like a nice design. Just wish we could see/feel the suede vs leather finish.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said: The color of the jacket looks much better on tv than the website photo. I like the ponte knit inserts for comfort/stretch. Looks like a nice design. Just wish we could see/feel the suede vs leather finish.

Hopefully they'll address it when G comes on, thinking of getting the bordeaux as I haven't anything in that color~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 8/27/2014 Chi-town girl said: The color of the jacket looks much better on tv than the website photo. I like the ponte knit inserts for comfort/stretch. Looks like a nice design. Just wish we could see/feel the suede vs leather finish.

Hopefully they'll address it when G comes on, thinking of getting the bordeaux as I haven't anything in that color~

Me too - it's a classic tone. Not trendy. Will work for future seasons.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wish it was leather, and I wish it wasn't so cropped. Every single moto jacket I've liked this season has been 22 inches or so--I just can't wear jackets that short.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I like Giuliana and think she dresses well but this jacket looks terribly fake in my opinion. It looks like stiff plastic that doesn't breathe. I don't care for it at all.
Honored Contributor

I would like to find a good fitting faux leather moto, but I just don't really like how this one looks. My first thought was that the faux leather looked really faux.

Some faux leathers look like leather. That's what I'm looking for! But the fit in a moto has to be really perfect or it just looks off.

Super Contributor

It looks like something that could be purchased for half the price in a discount store.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I would like to find a good fitting faux leather moto, but I just don't really like how this one looks. My first thought was that the faux leather looked really faux.

Some faux leathers look like leather. That's what I'm looking for! But the fit in a moto has to be really perfect or it just looks off.

This was my thought too looking at it. I actually woke up about 1:00 a.m. and flipped the tv on and it was being presented. I never paid attention to the graphics so I didn't know the material and my thought was that it looked like faux leather. Then I noticed the graphics and realized it *was* faux leather.

I don't mind it so much in the python prints because those look less faux to my eye.

A lot of G's stuff is looking the same to me. She sure likes draped/cascade front jackets. And most of her jackets are very cropped.

Honored Contributor

This look too ""faux""