Honored Contributor

Attn- Jewelfool (and everyone else)- Talbots rave

Jewelfool, thanks to you and Haddon again for mentioning their leggings to me. I ordered a pair in black and tried them on briefly several days ago, liked them and put them in the drawer so I could wear them when the weather turns cooler.

Then I decided to get another pair so I ordered the Indigo and they came yesterday. I just tried them on and haven't taken them off. They are so comfortable and fit me really well. I've been wearing a pair at home that are just about falling off of me. I have some capri leggings for exercise that fit well, but didn't have any new longer leggings to replace my old, no longer fits, pair.

I love them so much that I just went online and ordered another pair in both the indigo and the black. To be honest, I wear leggings for when I do my walking and when I'm at home. I've lost quite a bit of weight and don't know that I'm brave enough to wear them "out in the wild", like to the store and stuff yet, but I have them on with a long top right now and my husband said they look fine on me.

Right now, Talbots is offering 25% off on all regular price items so I got them for 25% off. I also had an appreciation dividend and a gift card so my out of pocket was $0 which makes it all the better.

If anyone is looking for a new pair of leggings, I highly recommend these- soooooo comfortable. If you search "leggings" on Talbots, they'll come up (choice of Indigo or Black) or put in item # XA18488.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: Attn- Jewelfool (and everyone else)- Talbots rave

THey don't come in petite though ): I saw them as soon as they were introduced & liked them, but they will be toooo long!