Trusted Contributor

Please educate me about Women With Control

I am new here, and have seen a few WWC shows and am very intrigued. I like the clean look of these items. WWC fans, tell me what you like about this line?

Also please tell me about the sizing - should I order according to the size charts, or go down?

Super Contributor

Re: Please educate me about Women With Control

I like WWC and Renee's Attitudes line ... I have quite a few of both.

I can't offer anything about sizes ... I know my body measurements and how I like my clothes to fit. Everyone is different. Check the garment measurements for the items you're interested in.

I buy the pants to wear to the gym and around. For my lifestyle, they really aren't appropriate to wear everyplace. I wash cold - inside out.

Love the over-sized Attitudes tops. They are similar styles to LOGO and Belle Gray.

Advice re sizing ... check garment measurements.

Respected Contributor

It's hit or miss. I've only ordered pants from the WWC line (about 8 pair):

In WWC ... (slim leg pant) I wear size Medium (140 lbs.) (And for me, the 14% spandex is too hot for summer).

In LOGO ... (slim leg pant) I wear size XS (her waists are usually oversized).

Wanted you to see that going with your usual size doesn't always work ... the WWC pant requires a tunic, so I cannot wear them out of the house unless I'm covered!

Trusted Contributor

Aaah, thank you for the feedback. So these are definitely not "office casual" pieces then.
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/26/2014 PilatesLover said: Aaah, thank you for the feedback. So these are definitely not "office casual" pieces then.

I wear WWC pants office casual all the time - it depends what you put on top!! I wouldn't wear the leggings- but the slim leg and boot cut styles would certianly fit the bill.

Respected Contributor

I've worn the pants for years and have several, and they have always been inconsistent in sizing, as well as quality. I don't recommend drying them unless you trying to shrink them. I am perfectly fine with these pants for casual. It depends on what your job is if you would wear them to work, but for a day of running errands or casual settings they are fine. I agree that some of the pants aren't comfortable in warmer weather. Others are ok. Again, inconsistent with that too.

Honored Contributor

My only thought about Women with Control is they show them on models who obviously don't need any control. That goes double for Renee.

Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 ibb38 said:
On 8/26/2014 PilatesLover said: Aaah, thank you for the feedback. So these are definitely not "office casual" pieces then.

I wear WWC pants office casual all the time - it depends what you put on top!! I wouldn't wear the leggings- but the slim leg and boot cut styles would certianly fit the bill.

ITA & I wear mine to work often, too, with tunic-length tops. They certainly do hold everything firmly, & the "bendy" areas don't sag out. One thing I did notice, though, is that after a couple of years, the dye in the knee area starts to turn sort of a dark brownish color in the knee area. I guess maybe the constant bending there breaks down the dye or something. So those pants got retired to wear at home only.