Super Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I received the latest Talbots catalog over the weekend and was very impressed. I saw lots of pieces I'd like to own, or at least check out in the store!

I noticed in particular that there were more cotton and cotton-blend sweaters offered. That's great for people like me who can't wear wool next to their skin!

What did you think about the catalog?

Trusted Contributor

This is an amazing collection of clothing for the Fall. Talbot's is back! I just got my catalog today and everything is just gorgeous! I agree!

Honored Contributor

My work uniform is the charming cardis and matching shells. I mix and match them.

I like to buy a new printed and new solid each season.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I agree! I also was pleased to get some real bargains during their 60% off markdowns...two dresses, two pairs of pants, blouse, and cardi...can't wait to try on fall stuff.

My only problem is that I never have luck with sizing from online orders...recently ordered three pairs of pants..same style but three different colors...and guess what? None of the pants fits the same! Had to return to the store, and unfortunately, the store near me closed awhile ago...have to travel an hour now...but still...I love the quality!

Honored Contributor
I didn't get it yet. :-(. Did you see on their site today that you can get 25% off any regularly priced piece- even the new items? I bought the pima pocket t shirt this morning. I have it in two colors already and bought a third. $22.00.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor
is this the one with the pink, black and white spotted blouse on the cover? love what is in there but since the end of last week I have been having trouble with the web site. When I get to a item I want to see in detail from the small pictures in the category listing and I click "Quick View" on the photo nothing happens. I tried multiple items and nothing. I called them last week and they said they were having web site issues but I tried again today and the problem still exists. Anyone else having difficulty?.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't received a catalog.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 KathyPet said: is this the one with the pink, black and white spotted blouse on the cover? love what is in there but since the end of last week I have been having trouble with the web site. When I get to a item I want to see in detail from the small pictures in the category listing and I click "Quick View" on the photo nothing happens. I tried multiple items and nothing. I called them last week and they said they were having web site issues but I tried again today and the problem still exists. Anyone else having difficulty?.
Yes, I'm having trouble from my iPad. I find that if I just keep tapping on an item, it finally works.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the catalog yet but I was at their store last week and picked up some fabulous things at amazing sale prices. They gave me a 25% off coupon to use when he Fall apparel comes out. They told me Fall will be in the store beginning end of this week.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/25/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 8/25/2014 KathyPet said: is this the one with the pink, black and white spotted blouse on the cover? love what is in there but since the end of last week I have been having trouble with the web site. When I get to a item I want to see in detail from the small pictures in the category listing and I click "Quick View" on the photo nothing happens. I tried multiple items and nothing. I called them last week and they said they were having web site issues but I tried again today and the problem still exists. Anyone else having difficulty?.
Yes, I'm having trouble from my iPad. I find that if I just keep tapping on an item, it finally works.
I am tapping 20-30 times on the quick look link and nothing. I am going to check and see if the same problem exists on the laptop. Also,using the IPAD Air