Contributor

I have a new ipad and I cannot figure out how to find the QVC community on it. Can someone please help me. I am not very tech savy!

Honored Contributor

Click on the Safari Icon that will take you online. Go to www.qvc.com & go down the page where it says We're Here to Help & click on QVC Community. You can get to the forums, blogs etc on that page.

Honored Contributor

Can you get to the QVC site, you should be able to scroll down and access the site

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

If you started a thread, you're here.

Maybe I'm confused about what you're asking...

Honored Contributor

Hi Piney,

See the Safari app? That's your web browser. Just open that and type in whatever web addy you want. The app looks like this:

The qvc iphone & ipad apps are worse than useless, IMO. I don't bother with those.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 brii said:

You don't know if she did that with the iPad, though.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 8/25/2014 brii said:

You don't know if she did that with the iPad, though.

I just thought about that. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

Open Safari. In the top bar, type community.qvc.com and it will go straight to the forums. Once you're there, you can use an icon at the bottom of the screen to set up an icon to take you directly to this page. On my iPhone, it looks like a square with an arrow coming out of the top. I tap that while I'm on the web page, then tap "Add to Home Screen." That allows me to name the link and then I tap Add to have an icon for the QVC forums added to my home screen. From then on, all you'll have to do is click on the icon you just created and you'll be on the forums page.

Contributor

Thank you all for your help! It worked. I have been using my lap top to check in with you all, but couldn't figure out the ipad.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 pineyriver said:

Thank you all for your help! It worked. I have been using my lap top to check in with you all, but couldn't figure out the ipad.

Pineyriver- you know to use Safari as the browser, right? Once you open Safari, type any Internet address up in the address like you would on your laptop. Hope you love your new iPad!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?