Super Contributor

I was thinking of getting these skinny T style shapers. What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

What I like about the RS skinnies is that they come in sizes. For me, I wish they were longer. They are shorter than skinnytees. I'm tall, so I prefer the extra length. If that is not an issue for you, it looks like a great set. It does have 2% more spandex than skinnytees, also. That may add extra comfort.

Esteemed Contributor

Gazelle,

I have been looking at these since midnight and I think I am ready to take the plunge. I don't think you can go wrong with the black set. I am trying to decide on a size.

Did you buy yet?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Please report back if you order them. Being able to choose sizes is a real plus over skinny tees. Although I have and love skinny tees, I'm not comfortable wearing them alone only as a layering piece. These may work alone in the correct size. That extra spandex might make them thicker than skinny tees and therefore more heat inducing, but for winter a good choice for sure.

Super Contributor

I ADORE RHONDA FOR YEARS HAVE MAY AAAH BRAS BUT AGAIN AS THE OTHER LADIES HAVE SAID SKINNY TEES ARE AMAZING AND THE COLORS ARE PHENOMENAL

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying them today but I added a set to my Favorites list. They look nice for layering. I'm not sure I'd wear any of them alone. It would depend on how close the fit is. I like the sound of the sizing for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Rhonda's quality of fabric is so much better of a quality than Genie's. Don't know about the TS.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one of Rhonda's tanks and it's a great little item. I too prefer that these are available in specific sizes as opposed to one size fits most. They are very stretchy, so while they are not intended to be stretched lengthwise the way one can stretch a Skinny Tee, you can manipulate where it lays quite a bit. Unless your bra cup is larger than a D, I would just follow Rhonda's sales pitch and "shop your top" size. Rhonda's XS items fit me fine and coincides with my clothing top size.

The TS is a good value because the usual price is around $30 to get one tank. The short and 3/4" sleeve tops may have been offered before, but I've never seen them.

Super Contributor

I am considering getting a set of these.

I have several seamless tanks (many colors) that I bought from JCPenney....love them...and they are only $10 (or less if on sale). They wash well and last a long time. I really don't need a tank.

But the short sleeve and 3/4 sleeve ones are appealing to me. I haven't found anything like that locally. I love seamless layering pieces that really help lay flat and help to smooth you a bit. I also like that the RS necklines are flattering. I don't like a straight across crew neck...looks terrible on me. I always prefer a scoop or v-neck shirt.

I may have to buy a set in one of the multi-color sets.

Super Contributor
I am still thinking about it....and what size. Probably a med/large? Just not sure.