Esteemed Contributor

Ever recognized "QVC" clothes on others? Just curious....

QVC is obviously a huge retail vendor of clothes---but I have actually never noticed anyone wearing something that I recognized as coming from QVC. If you shop at the Q often (as I do and I assume most of you do), you become familiar with the styles. I have always been surprised that I don't see people wearing a SG, Logo, or IM item when I'm "out and about." Have any of you ever observed others wearing clothes that were obviously from QVC?
Respected Contributor

Re: Ever recognized ""QVC"" clothes on others? Just curious....

I have believe it or not. There's a teacher I work with and I ask her one day if the shirt she was wearing was LOGO and it was. I've also noticed her IM riding boots. I wasn't aware that she shopped there also.
Super Contributor

Yes, one of my employees was wearing a Susan Graver L/K tiered top.

Honored Contributor

Not that I recall. A sales associate at a local store once complimented me on my Birkies; I looked and she had the same pair on. They had been a recent TSV.

Super Contributor

Yes, I see quite a bit of things I recognize from QVC. Of course, I don't know every item sold here, so there are probably more than I recognize. Quite a bit of D &Co, few Logo, SG, Judith Ripka. I even see people flashing their Halo chargers.

Frequent Contributor

Saw a woman with a Susan Graver top when I went out to dinner last winter. Saw a woman with a Logo vest last weekend. Both of these ladies looked very nice.

Frequent Contributor

I also have had clerks in stores recognize and compliment my Judith Ripka jewelry and have had people recognize my Philosophy perfume.

Esteemed Contributor

No but I have a winter D&C jacket that I bought two years ago and my neighbor two doors down admired it and asked where I had bought it from. I told her and she tried mine on since we are about the same size. I found the item # on the label and she wrote it down. a week later she and I,were at the same event and she was wearing her new D&C jacket identical to mine except for the color.
Respected Contributor

One of my co-workers and I had the same Nina Leonard outfit. The red and black swirled long skirt and top. Mine came with the wrap and hers had not. I gave my wrap to her because I never used it. I still have the skirt and wear it. I miss that line.
Honored Contributor

Nope