Occasional Contributor

My friend was over and I came out in what she thought was the LOGO TSV black hoodie. She said I think that was way too much for a hoodie even though it was cute.

I laughed and said that it was Style & Company from Macy's and I showed her the receipt. I only paid $8.00 because it was on a clearance rack!!!

It was made exactly the same, had the same hemline as LOGO. I am happy that I found it so cheap!!!

Super Contributor

Good for you. Did they have any other colors and sizes ... from xs to 2x?

Occasional Contributor

I was not trying to take anything away from LOGO, I love a lot of the items they show. I was just so happy that I found something so cheap yet so adorable that looked like her's. I think you came to the wrong conclusion about my post.

Trusted Contributor

Congrats on finding such a great buy!!! It always feels so good when we manage to snag a fantastic deal. I recently got a super buy on a couple Fall blazers and I'm so happy.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Regular Contributor

I love Macys. I got a pair of Style and Co jeans for $7 the other day. I did order the Logo Tsv the other day too.

Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Robin1869 said:

I love Macys. I got a pair of Style and Co jeans for $7 the other day. I did order the Logo Tsv the other day too.

I can't wear Style & Co. They are cut for women with a different shape than I have.

Super Contributor
The American Twist boutique on Zulily has some awesome tunics and dresses! Same style and fabric. Great prices, too. Made in the U.S. Check it out.
Super Contributor
If you may not be familiar with Zulily, the boutiques are only open for a limited time. The American Twist one might have ended already...sorry! There are new featured brands every day. I have gotten a lot of great deals! Smiley Happy I just went to the sight today and did a search for tunics. 10 pages of results. Some are FAB! Some, not so much! Lol. Also a lot of great, longer hem cardigans that would look good with LG.
Regular Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/27/2014 Robin1869 said:

I can't wear Style & Co. They are cut for women with a different shape than I have.

Style & Co. has some cute things at reasonable prices but I also have never been able to get a good fit from this brand. Too bad.

Super Contributor
No luck with that brand either. I just got a Liz C sweater from JCP for $8.00. High-low hem. Super cute! They have a great clearance sale going on also. Guilt free shopping! Smiley Happy