Honored Contributor

LOGO leggings questions re A236704

I am 5'6 120 lbs.

What size should I get?

Where would a 30" in seam land on my leg? Below the ankle?

Noticed that the leggings come in regular. In the stores I always get tall. My "store" size is 9/10 or 10.

My waist - 32 1/2

My hips - 36

/><span class=A236704

QVC size chart

/></span></span></strong></p>

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO leggings questions re A236704

I will try to help. I have those leggings in size small regular. I am 5'6".

My waist is 31", hip is 36" and I weigh 127 pounds (125 on a good day . lol), so we are similar in size. As far as length goes, on me they are nice and long and "scrunch" a bit at at the bottom and look just like they do in the presentations/picture. I am long in the torso however, and a little shorter in the leg. I have a friend who is the same height as I am, and she needs a 2" longer inseam than I do because she is short waisted and is all leg. She would probably need the tall size, even thought she is only 5'6".

My size small regulars fit me well. They are not tight at all in the thigh and hip. I do like the scrunchy look at the bottom. If I wear them with boots I have to cuff them a bit because they are so long. Hope this helps a little. My normal pant inseam is about 30 if I wear flats, but I just measured by favorite skinny pants and they are 32 in the inseam and fall below the ankle.

Hope this helps.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

@ Portia
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You've made my day.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

lol. . glad to help, Mz IMac.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft