Super Contributor
Ok I am listening to DG HSN and I can't get over how much she talks about Paris traveling there and all the other places if she has so much money why is she on tv? I am all for people traveling but she brags allot. Not real becoming for her or anyone. She is full of herself jmo
Super Contributor

I agree. She was very rude, getting bossy with the producer to have the cameras move to give a long shot of her precious jeans ! I like her jeans but never fit me, the waist is up to my chest in tall. I need that inseam but not up to my waist !

Honored Contributor

I was doing a channel check earlier this morning when she was going on about how she used to be plus sized.

Had to keep moving.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

She is the SG of HSN. Totally unwatchable--loud, hyper.

Trusted Contributor
She travels a lot on business & is on Q in Europe. Any designer wants to check out European fashion, as well. You sound jealous.
Super Contributor
You know,I knew someone would say I was jealous. No,I am not. I guess I never realized she was on the Q in Europe. Good to know. She just seems full of herself. She used to not be that way. I am just stating what I hear as she speaks. Others say the same thing so can't be all wrong. JMO
Esteemed Contributor

OP: "if she has so much money why is she on tv?"

Seriously, how do you think she got so much money? She's been selling millions of her jeans for a number of years on HSN. And all designers apparently spend a lot of time in Europe for many reasons. Why not?

BigBro6: "She was very rude, getting bossy with the producer to have the cameras move to give a long shot of her precious jeans"

Diane has always directed the cameras to get the shots she wants the public to see..and she directs the models to do what she wants...but as many times as I've watched her, I've never known her to be rude about it. Not saying she wasn't because I didn't see her this morning--just that I've watched her for a long time. I have a lot of her jeans, but I've recently stopped watching or buying due to sizing and quality control issues.

She says she wears a size 2 or 4 in her jeans, depending on whether they're the super stretch or not I guess, but based on what she said on air is her height and weight, I'm smaller than she is and the smallest size I can wear is a 10 - I tried an 8 once and that was hilarious!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor
Know what you mean about sizes. When I see these commercials ""I was a 14 lost 30' lbs now I am a 4 . I laugh. I lost 30 lbs (due to chemo ) I wore 14. Now I wear 12?wonder what I did wrong? Taking nothing away from the vendors I am sure they work hard for their money ??
Frequent Contributor

It doesn't bother me one way or the other about the vendors, if their product is good.

But DG2 jeans are the worst jeans I've ever seen. Those tiny little pockets makes women's behinds look huge and not just long, but extra long. Since she has been in the industry for 50 years (whatever it is she says?), she knows that. How could she not know. I'm no designer but I can look at my behind in a pair of jeans and tell if they make it look bigger/longer compared to my other jeans. The pockets placed that high up are what make the behind look long.

Esteemed Contributor
I do remember when Dianne was a larger size...maybe a 16 if I recall correctly. She is thinner thru the legs. I do not know how she can wear her pants so tight. I have never tried her pants as it sounds like my waist go hip ratio doesn't match up well w / her designs.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."