Esteemed Contributor

Just heard a caller say she hoped Iman was ok..anyone know??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I would say that's her business.

Respected Contributor
Some problem with her foot, which is why she is sitting with her leg propped up. They have a couple of baskets "hiding" that. I don't know exactly what the problem is.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/24/2014 VCamp2748 said: Some problem with her foot, which is why she is sitting with her leg propped up. They have a couple of baskets "hiding" that. I don't know exactly what the problem is.

Thanks V..glad its nothing serious..love Iman!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Iman mentioned a few times that she had major surgery on her foot recently . She is wearing a big medical boot on her foot and has it propped up. She explained that is why she is sitting down. I did not notice any effort to hide it. No reason to do that.

Respected Contributor

Just noticing that. Loving the fall styles she is showing.

Esteemed Contributor

Last time Iman was on HSN in the spring she was having foot problems. Sorry to hear the condition required surgery. Having been through major foot surgery on both feet it's not a pleasant experience.

I do like her TS. That coat is quite lovely. I'm thinking about the faux leather tote bag with coordinating scarf, but I don't really need it.

Super Contributor

She announced she had foot surgery and was sitting there with a bandaged foot propped up on a stool. Said she didn't want to miss her show ($$$).

Trusted Contributor

She broke her foot (I did also about 4 months ago). She is in a boot for recovery. The boot is awful. It's cumbersome and hot and you lose all the muscle tone in your leg. I had to relearn how to bend my ankle in PT. No fun at all. Any extremity surgery or injury can be serious. You don't realize how bad a broken bone is in the foot until you can't walk and when you do it's exhausting and painful. I give her credit for coming on air. I am 17 weeks since my injury and can't wear any of my shoes... had to go out and buy wide athletic shoes and am trying to stretch my sandals. They say I will stay swollen up to a year. It's no fun at all!

Between her and Jay King's recent broken bones... HSN folks need to be careful!

Super Contributor

Yup, She has a broken foot.