Honored Contributor

I was considering a SG top she had on this morning and I watched the video - didn't notice anything about the top that seemed clingy etc - that is what I usually look for on the videos. Does it cling esp over the bum. So I decide to read the reviews. Several c/o that the top is so thin and showed their bras so severely you could even see the hardware on the bra. So i went back and watched the video a second time. That top draped so nicely that you could not even see the hosts mike pacs and I could not see the bras on any of the host or models. I really wish QVC would somehow monitor those reviews because I think there are many very immature people here who just because they don't like a certain designer will go online and dis all that person's products. It's really very pathetic - if you can't find anything honest to say about an item why are you posting a review? Another person had not bought the top but posted a tirade about how she hates LK. Why does QVC allow trash to be posted?

Super Contributor

Oh, so agree.Just go and read some of the reviews of the LOGO line. MOst of the negative reviewers have never worn one piece of the line yet, because , the dislike the style so much trash every single item that is ever shown.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the OP that reviews should not be allowed if the person has not actually purchased the item.

However, I took the first poster's advice and did just look at a random sampling of LOGO pieces and read a good number of the reviews. Just as an example, I read the first 7 one-star, 10 two-star, and 7 of the 10 three-star reviews on the item below. Every single one of them said they purchased the item and tried it on. Of the other random items I looked at, I didn't see any that did not say they purchased the item. So I'm wondering, which ones are "MOST" of the negative reviewers that have never worn it? Can anyone provide some item numbers so we might read these reviews from people who have never worn these garments?

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Cardigan with Chiffon Detail

Esteemed Contributor

I so agree with you, HH. HSN has software that will not allow you to review if you've not purchased the item. I don't know why the Q can't do the same. As for Susan's clothing, there is no way I will believe that her fabrics are so sheer that they show bras or anything else. I have some of her clothing and the items are impeccably tailored and the fabrics are substantial.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

SG is on so often surely we would have seen bra straps through her tops somewhere a long the way....I wish they would monitor the reviews better, too...some are so deceiving...and really some of them are just plain ignorant...how can you talk about a product you have never had in your home....

Regular Contributor
In this case, it sounds as though the reviewer bought the wrong size. LK drapes nicely and doesn't tend to cling, unless the shirt is too small! That's been my experience.
Super Contributor
On 8/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

I agree with the OP that reviews should not be allowed if the person has not actually purchased the item.

However, I took the first poster's advice and did just look at a random sampling of LOGO pieces and read a good number of the reviews. Just as an example, I read the first 7 one-star, 10 two-star, and 7 of the 10 three-star reviews on the item below. Every single one of them said they purchased the item and tried it on. Of the other random items I looked at, I didn't see any that did not say they purchased the item. So I'm wondering, which ones are "MOST" of the negative reviewers that have never worn it? Can anyone provide some item numbers so we might read these reviews from people who have never worn these garments?

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Cardigan with Chiffon Detail

Sorry, kittymom, I misunderstood the post. I was commenting on the negative posts on the forums , not the reviews. My mistake.

Super Contributor
On 8/24/2014 Jackielee said:

Oh, so agree.Just go and read some of the reviews of the LOGO line. MOst of the negative reviewers have never worn one piece of the line yet, because , the dislike the style so much trash every single item that is ever shown.

That's the reason I don't bother with reading reviews.

Esteemed Contributor
It can't be so hard on the order page to have a review item button so you can't review if you didn't purchase.
Honored Contributor

Don't pay attention to what anyone says. Why would you? People lie! Just believe what you see.

I think everyone should see a red light when you see the question ""DID YOU BUY OR DO YOU OWN the item?""

Whatever it says.