Valued Contributor

Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

Susan is out of control this morning! She keeps interrupting the competent host Rachel, I was embarrassed for Susan. She obviously was nervous after Lori Goldstein's TSV and all the success Lori had in her various shows yesterday. It was all about Lori yesterday, Susan must have felt that she better sell, sell, sell, this sunday morning. It appears to me that Susan doesn't want to be knocked off as the #1 designer/stylist at QVC, and that is what could be happening.

Susan needs to calm down, left the host speak, and not interrupt, or else qvc customers will make her the #2 designed on qvc

Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is out of control this sunday morning

ITA. You said it perfectly. But Susan is ALWAYS out of control! That is why I can't watch her anymore.

Honored Contributor

Just as she so often is...

Saw the line-up and remembered there's nothing on QVC today even remotely tempting me to watch. Then again, it's Sunday. I guess I don't even really need to check anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Here we go again.....

Honored Contributor

That said, if the big 'fashion' showdown on QVC is between Graver and Goldstein, then as far as I'm concerned, everybody loses...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt that SG is at all worried about the LOGO line being competition for her since almost everyone who posts about it here says they really hate that line. There are only a small % who have even bought it to try. SG TSV's are frequently sold out early in the day - at 10PM last night I think there was still stock available on the Logo TSV.

That said - i do agree that SG is becoming more and more hyper all the time.

Respected Contributor

That's just the way she is, let it rest.
Respected Contributor

Susan seems to have a lot of responsibility lately. She is on the air constantly and she must be feeling a lot of pressure to sell, sell, sell. Her behavior reflects that pressure and the Susan I used to enjoy watching has morphed into an over zealous vendor appearing to be desperate to reach a quota.
Esteemed Contributor

Susan has been annoying, rude and obnoxious for years. As long as she brings in the cash, nothing will ever be done about it.

Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 stevieb said:

That said, if the big 'fashion' showdown on QVC is between Graver and Goldstein, then as far as I'm concerned, everybody loses...

For me it's not either/or ... I wear both ... frequently (layered) at the same time.