Occasional Contributor

great finds today at marshalls!

Went to Marshalls today and found patent leather croco flats from Clark's for 29.99, Michael Kors jeans for 39.99, Michael Kors leather belt for 19.99, Michael Kors long sleeve black top with two short decorative zippers at collar on both sides for 19.99 and dearform slippers in pink for 7.99. Great deals on great brands!
Honored Contributor

Re: great finds today at marshalls!

way to go! I have a TJ Maxx 2 minutes from home that I don't check out often enough but I really need to get back in there.
Super Contributor

I need to get to Marshall's soon. I'm starting it really like Michael Kors.
Trusted Contributor

I bought Michael Kors jeans at Marshall's too last week. Love them. I always get such great buys at Marshall's. I wish they would have had his handbags.
Super Contributor

On 8/23/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I bought Michael Kors jeans at Marshall's too last week. Love them. I always get such great buys at Marshall's. I wish they would have had his handbags.
Are you near a TJ Maxx? Was there a few days ago and they had several Michael Kors handbags there.
Frequent Contributor

Marshalls has MK handbags but mostly they are signature fabric styles and past season

Honored Contributor

I'm near a Marshall's but I haven't been there a while. What kind of Kors jeans are they?

Honored Contributor

On 8/24/2014 Catsy Cline said:

Marshalls has MK handbags but mostly they are signature fabric styles and past season

Not at the stores near me, where there are almost always lots of MK leather bags as well as the logo fabrics, and lots of other nicer brands too... As for whether or not they're 'last season's', who really cares? Quality bags are meant to be used for years!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I just found a Neiman Marcus quilted leather coat in their catalogue for $425 at TJ Maxx for $179! I was a happy camper!
Frequent Contributor

On 8/24/2014 stevieb said:
On 8/24/2014 Catsy Cline said:

Not at the stores near me, where there are almost always lots of MK leather bags as well as the logo fabrics, and lots of other nicer brands too... As for whether or not they're 'last season's', who really cares? Quality bags are meant to be used for years!

Larger volume stores in more "monied" towns receive a higher volume of the exclusive designer merchandise. You get a better assortment so you may be shopping at a high-volume locations.