Super Contributor

I know this is off topic but has anyone had experience will Lilly Pulitzer fashions? Have you shopped Lilly Pulitzer.com and what do you think. They just had a mega sale and I was wondering if anyone is familiar with their .com sales schedules. Thanks.

Contributor
My daughter and I have been wearing Lilly forever. They have 2 sales online a year, one at the end of August and one at the end of January. They also have a ware house sale in Philadelphia in July. That's all the sales they do, out side of the stores.
Contributor
I buy/wear a lot of Lilly clothes. I purchase them from the Lilly store on Boca Grande, from RueLaLa, or from the website. I purchased several things from the recent website sale. If you friend them on Facebook, they post when the sale is. I believe the sale is usually before Labor Day every year. The store on Boca Grande has two big sales a year. I love the clothes and find that the styles are always in fashion, especially here in Florida. Sizes are true to size, the shoes are uncomfortable but I wear them anyway.
Super Contributor

Thank you for the info. I just started with Lilly and caught the sale on Monday. Picked up two dresses and the sizing seems pretty good. I find that the cut of the clothes is excellent and I love the patterns. I live in a cold climate for winter so I will only wear these things for spring and summer. The styles are so cute and well cut. I know I will be purchasing more in the way of tops and a few more cute dresses for vacations. I just located a lilly store in my area and I'm anxious to stop in. How do the individual stores do on sales?

Super Contributor

I was also wondering - do they continually add new things to their website? Just wondering if it is worth it to keep checking back for new things every so often.

Contributor
Yes, they do add new styles and like with Vera Bradley, new patterns. Off sale, the clothes, to me, are expensive. I usually only buy sale items, as the sales are usually really good deals. Vineyard Vines has the same concept as Lilly, I think. My teenagers and their friends all wear clothes from this line. My husband and I have some from them but more from Lilly.
Esteemed Contributor

There are a lot of people in my area who wear Lilly P. I can spot one far away, they all look the same to me, too predictable.

Honored Contributor

She used to be on QVC or HSN a long time ago because I saw her on it.

Anyway, I liked some of her things, if I remember.

Respected Contributor

Lilly P was never on QVC. I have a few Lilly items (dress, skirt, purses, totes) and I buy a ton of LP for my daughter. I buy online, in LP stores and PA has Warehouse Sales (although I have never been to one)-Not sure about other States, but they are fantastic! I know many people who go and stock up.

Super Contributor

I'm afraid (in a good way) that Lilly has become my new obsession.