Respected Contributor

It seems that she is always the only model they use for Orthoheel demonstration. She must be so tired of having arrows draw on her feet and heels. I'm sure she is not the only model with pronated feet. I do have two pair of sandals and must say I do like them.

Esteemed Contributor

I've sometimes wondered if she ever gets tired of it, but I guess in the end she's just happy to have a steady modeling gig. Smiley Happy If she's tired of it, it doesn't show. She always appears to be so happy to be there. (At least she does when I've seen her.)

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I get tired of my job, too. Some repetition, as with all jobs, I suppose.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I'd gladly do that over and over as part of my job. Sure beats real work that is mind taxing or physical labor!! She probably gets paid quite nicely to just stand there and let them draw on her leg.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she's the only one with messed up feet. Who knows? I wonder how they decide on who has to wear bras on National TV? How about bathing suits?

Just curious. Wonder if they get extra money. Poor Kari ever since she had her baby she ends up having to show the BEFORE and AFTER of hold in tight underwear.

It's part of their job, I guess. I'd be flattered if I was asked to model flip flops.

Honored Contributor

I have seen them use Joy too.

Honored Contributor
Do they use Sharpie to draw the lines? That would be hard to get off
Respected Contributor
Poor Stacy Ann??? How about poor me? I like watching shoe shows but that drawing just drives me nuts!LOLOLLLLL!!!
Honored Contributor

birkin, you made me smile.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/23/2014 birkin baby said: Poor Stacy Ann??? How about poor me? I like watching shoe shows but that drawing just drives me nuts!LOLOLLLLL!!!

ITA...so tired of that part of the shoe selling. Kinda like I'm tired of the Josie story and the Wen story. LOL. Thank goodness for mute and for computer buying.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."