Trusted Contributor

Courtney has grown, mellowed, really matured into a good host. She shows depth of knowledge on styling, combining fashion elements, colors, fabrics, etc. She shows that she understands what women need and want in clothes from her own experience, that only a woman and a trained designer would get. She highlights all design features in each item shown and why it is important. She doesn't dwell on endless numbers but how the design effects the wear and appearance, on women of all sizes, of the fashions she is showing. Refreshing, calm presentations. Fantastic.

Trusted Contributor
Totally agree!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think she is a great host too.

Trusted Contributor

I agree -- I think she has always been pretty good though. But, yes, I do see a lot of growth.

Honored Contributor

I've caught her in the last few weeks, and I think she's a pretty good host.

Regular Contributor
I never understood some early criticism of Courtney. For being so young when she started, I thought she presented with the maturity of someone who had been in the business for many years. I am always amazed at how she can string along so many descriptive phrases in a row without a pause, each one being informative and vital to the purchase. I do not know if it is learned or a gift but truly unique and not something even the most seasoned hosts possess. She is at ease with the vendors and able to adapt to any product. I think she is a verbal genius and not limited to a few adjectives that are used over and over. She does not use crazy obscure vocabulary but finds all the right combinations of words that are helpful and precise to the purchase. I think there is a promising future of big opportunities ahead for her should she choose to advance.
Respected Contributor
I love her and her style. I wish they would give her a show of her own that contains clothes/shoes/accessories that she (along with the buyer, of course) picks.....more contemporary things like she wears.
New Contributor
I think she's adorable.
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely love Courtney. She is an outstanding host as well as being gorgeous and she has a wonderful sense of humor.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor
I'm attracted to her.