Super Contributor

SmileAnyone have any information on what it is? thank you.

Trusted Contributor

I posted this on another thread asking about the Sketchers TSV.

The TSV was suppose to be Spanx Look at Me Cotton Leggings from the August Insider. I went and looked at the program guide and you are correct. It is now showing Sketcher. With the last minute change, it might be a repeat TSV. I wonder what happened to the Spanx's?

I tried to see if I could order the leggings but got a Sold Out message. Sorry I don't have any info for you. I double checked my emails and nothing yet for the 08/25 TSV.

Honored Contributor

I received the email on this but you can't place an order because when you hit on "Order Now" it takes you to Q's home page instead of the sketchers shoe. It is a slip on "Go Walk" in fall like colors and I believe it was $44 & change.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have some of those Gowalks so comfy

but I got them at a Sketchers Outlet

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies. I am looking forward to seeing what they are and I hope this is a good TSV! I would like some black ones for fall and perhaps another color.

I wasn't a fan of the GoWalks at first and actually didn't think they fit my foot and then I discovered by trying on several different styles at Kohls and other a few other stores that they are not all made the same and that some of them fit differently. Hard to explain but some of them just fit my foot differently. Some of them come up higher on the instep than others and some have a heel that comes down a bit ""lower"" and they don't fit me right. Long story short I can wear some styles but not others. I love the ones I have tho and I would like to buy a few new colors for fall.

Super Contributor

I am soooo disappointed that the Spanxx TSV has apparently been cancelled. Te leggings shown in the August Insider are wonderful and the price was very good. I wonder what happened?