Regular Contributor

Does anyone remember this line from years ago.He has several things available now on the Q. The only problem is they look like everything else that is being offered. Seems like a lot of the fashion is from the same place with a different designer name on it.

Walter Baker and SethAaron look the same and Joan Rivers has so many pieces that are the same as Linea.Last weeks tsv quilted coat was an almost exact replica of a LInea piece from a couple of yrs ago.

We need some new styles.

Honored Contributor

Re: view by Walter Walter Baker

Ninjasmom, I haven't been watching the Q long enough to remember Walter Baker. In general, I think all fashion is starting to look alike {#emotions_dlg.blink}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

i remember the view by walter line. i JUST sold a few items from that during the springtime at a consignment event.

i wish they would bring back DAVID DART......does anyone remember the clothing that he did for qvc? loved his line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I had a denim jacket and a rayon/span top from Walter. My husband liked the top so much on me that he told me to buy a 2nd one! Still wear occasionally. Very good quality. Remember the name David Dart, but not the line.
Super Contributor

I remember View by Walter! I had a great pair of high waisted, wide leg pants from him. They were beautiful. He wasn't on much or too long.
Super Contributor

I don't remember the clothing but the name sounded familiar to me! Is this the same line with the same guy?

Respected Contributor

Have a black fall/spring coat w/ large buttons from him-So stylish and still love it!!!

Regular Contributor

I loved the David Dart collection!

New Contributor

Forgive me, but he seems very unpolished for QVC.

Super Contributor

On 9/15/2014 cmtcs said:

Forgive me, but he seems very unpolished for QVC.

*rolls eyes*