Respected Contributor

Lovely leather. Some nice colors. However wish the skirts were longer.

Honored Contributor
Love his shows! Lots of great fashion/styling advice. Beautiful designs. That leather jacket Colleen is wearing-gorgeous!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Yep. He has some beautiful clothes. Skirts are a bit too short for me, too.

Honored Contributor
I have yet to purchase from his line, but lots of red hearts tagging wish list items like the dresses & the leather blazer...tracking to see if/when something goes on clearance. Also, he is the best dressed man on any shopping network. Always impeccable! Great personality & selling style.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything of his yet, either. I love some of his things... The blazer is beautiful. I love listening to him. I always learn something useful about cut & design.

Honored Contributor
On 8/21/2014 willdob3 said:

I haven't bought anything of his yet, either. I love some of his things... The blazer is beautiful. I love listening to him. I always learn something useful about cut & design.

LOL...need to buy a 3 sided mirror. And earlier today, his advice for the best posture for full length photos-clench your "cheeks". It pushes out your hips, improves your posture. He was serious. The host didn't know what to say. It was funny.

Honored Contributor
Another red heart item...that Eva color block dress with the square neck. And this jennifer cowl dress is so amazing!

Honored Contributor

lol I had the same thought about the mirror - and added both dresses to my Favorites, too! I love cowl necks & all those different looks!

Honored Contributor
On 8/21/2014 willdob3 said:

lol I had the same thought about the mirror - and added both dresses to my Favorites, too! I love cowl necks & all those different looks!

I want both dresses. Would look great with opaque or textured tights.