Respected Contributor

Hey, QVC! How about offering narrow width shoes?

I am sick and tired of all the hoopla over the fact that QVC now has wide width shoes. Why not offering narrow widths? QVC, you are missing an entire segment of the shoe buying public!

Valued Contributor

Re: Hey, QVC! How about offering narrow width shoes?

And please tell the shoe vendors to stop saying that they have everyone covered when they offer wides along with medium width shoes and boots. Hello-no, you don't! There are a lot of us who have narrow feet and when you don't offer narrows, especially in a shoe that is only offered at QVC, you don't have us "all covered". GRRR. That is really a sore point with me!

Honored Contributor

I wear a 12 narrow. Had someone in a shoe store recently tell me I had Italian feet. I don't know anyone who wears a wide shoe.

Honored Contributor

I wear wide and appreciate that it is carried from time to time so lighten up! The Q will carry narrow if the demand is there like it is with wide. Otherwise, you will have to shop elsewhere.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 KatCat1 said:

I wear wide and appreciate that it is carried from time to time so lighten up! The Q will carry narrow if the demand is there like it is with wide. Otherwise, you will have to shop elsewhere.

That is nice but not true. So don't tell us to lighten up. I see many more styles offered in wide on the Q than those that are offered in narrow, especially the styles that are offered on air, You can find narrow shoes if you are willing to dig through the Q search engine and figure out how to get them to come up Sadly, the trend is more toward wide widths now. Years ago, the trend was to narrow and medium widths. Miss those days. Those of us who have narrow feet have to spend a lot of time on the Internet to find stylish shoes that may fit us.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

Why would you buy shoes from QVC anyway? THe selection is poor and the prices are never a bargain. You would be much better off shopping on Amazon, at 6pm, DSW, Nordstrom, etc.,

Frequent Contributor

OMG!! How does anyone think that there isn't a demand for narrow width shoes???? So frustrating to see the few sizes here at the Q! So take a look at 6PM, Footsmart, Amazon, Zappos, ShoeBuy, ShoeMall etc etc and find the many, many narrow width current trend shoes, many by the same brands here at the Q!!!

Frequent Contributor

Another narrow foot here. I wear 11.5 N. I would be thrilled if the Q would offer this size.

Super Contributor

I wear size 8.5 N (or 9 N in boots). Even if QVC did offer narrow widths, I would probably not buy, as I prefer to see and try on shoes in the store.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 JBinRWC said:
On 8/21/2014 KatCat1 said:

That is nice but not true. So don't tell us to lighten up. I see many more styles offered in wide on the Q than those that are offered in narrow, especially the styles that are offered on air, You can find narrow shoes if you are willing to dig through the Q search engine and figure out how to get them to come up Sadly, the trend is more toward wide widths now. Years ago, the trend was to narrow and medium widths. Miss those days. Those of us who have narrow feet have to spend a lot of time on the Internet to find stylish shoes that may fit us.

Don't get bent out of shape. However, the women are buying the wide widths and most of the time sold out first. If the Q is selling the narrow widths they have successfully, they would probably offer more so I disagree with you but it's nothing to lose sleep about.

kindness is strength