Super Contributor

Ladies, this came in my e-mail today:

Take 30% off one full-price item

Take 40% off two full-price items

Take 50% off three or more full-price items

Use code MYSTERY.

I am thinking of ordering a couple more silk popover blouses. I LOVE the one I bought last year in a sapphire blue color. I wear it all year (with white jeans in warm weather and dark-wash jeans in the cooler weather). The black and light brown colors are calling my name!

Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

maddie, I am glad to read you have come to your senses and found something you want to purchase for your fall wardrobe updates. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Love that top in mocha!

Respected Contributor

Ann has these offers ALL THE TIME!!!! There is very little I can ever find to purchase there anymore.

Plus, some items are online only. S&H is $8.95 so it defeats the discount if you don't buy much.

Super Contributor

Skylands, I have to agree with you. I used to find so much more at AT for both work and casual wear. I am pleased to find these silk blouses offered again. I always get compliments on the sapphire blue one I own. Banana Republic offers a similar blouse (silk utility blouse), but it does not have the fit or length that the AT blouse has.

magic, after much debate I thought I'd better grab the blouses (and a short-sleeve, side drape crepe top in the color red rock) while they were available and well-priced! Any luck in your search for new and different pieces for your wardrobe?

Esteemed Contributor

maddie, how does the Ann Taylor side drape top fit? I love the style and Red Rock has enough blue in it to read neutral. But, I shy away from anything that is too, how shall I say it?, bust-defining! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I don't mind something that drapes softly, but can't do something too revealing, if you know what I mean!

Honored Contributor
does that go for the loft as well? I was just in there with a friend who likes to shop there and was very pleasantly surprised because I usually don't find anything I like. And then I went on the website and found quite a few things
Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Andreatoo said: does that go for the loft as well? I was just in there with a friend who likes to shop there and was very pleasantly surprised because I usually don't find anything I like. And then I went on the website and found quite a few things

The LOft stuff is different. They don't usually offer codes, but they will have a discount on whatever you pull up. For instance a pull over sweater that is normally $49.00 is now $29.00. Everything about the two stores is very different. Better quality at Ann Taylor. Edgier now. (It used to be the reverse in years before as the Loft is more youth orientated) More cheaply made and thin material is usually at the Loft. They now have the thinnest sweaters in the world. The Loft used to be better, but in recent years.....it's kind of slid down (I think anyway)

Super Contributor

magic,

This is my first time to try the side drape top. It looked like a good transition piece and was well-priced, so I'm going to try it. I thought it would pair nicely with both black pants and black skirts.

songbird,

I agree with your assessment of LOFT. In previous years I could pick up a piece or two, but I haven't seen anything appealing in a long time. My friend calls their clothes "disposable." That's not what I want for my wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

Today's Ann special:

Nothing of interest!