Valued Contributor

Very excited to see the Q adding at least one new brand of very stylish shoes/boots. Marc Fisher looks like someone I would purchase a pair, or two, from. Those leather ankle strap heels are super-cute!

Honored Contributor

I notice that. It seems like QVC has heard the ladies who want fashion foward footwear and responded.

Esteemed Contributor

He's got one pair of pointed toe ankle boots that look just like a pair I have left over from my working days...over 5 years ago. I guess what goes around comes around..I'll be in fashion and won't even have to buy anything!

Respected Contributor

Well, I just purchased Marc Fisher boots for $29- QVC has them for $129, I believe! Very similar design.

Marc Fisher Torch Womens Size 8.5 Nude Leather Platforms Heels ShoesPRETTY Marc Fisher leather shoe- $39 on Amazon

Valued Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Luvmycats said:

Well, I just purchased Marc Fisher boots for $29- QVC has them for $129, I believe! Very similar design.

Marc Fisher Torch Womens Size 8.5 Nude Leather Platforms Heels ShoesPRETTY Marc Fisher leather shoe- $39 on Amazon

That IS a very cute shoe, might have to check it out! And, KittymomNC, I had an Ivy Green denim jacket in the 90s that I wish I'd kept. I just donated it two years ago. Along with a teal suede jacket. They both looked brand new! And here I am looking to find that same color denim jacket and also suede moto jackets too! Everything does come around as you say Smiley Happy