Contributor
Anyone ever buy easy street shoes? I just ordered 2 pr from Macy's. Hope they are comfortable.
Respected Contributor

I have never worn them but assume they are a comfort brand since Footsmart carries the along with other comfort brands such as Clarks, Merrell, Naturalizer, etc. Hope they work for you.

Honored Contributor
I think they're cheaply made. The ones I've seen weren't even leather.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have a pair. Ordered from Amazon. They have wide width which is a must for me!

Very comfortable. I bought black patent pumps.

Respected Contributor

Kohls also carries this brand.

I bought a pair last fall. I was disappointed in the ones I bought. I felt they weren't the same quality or comfort as Clarks or Naturalizer.

Let us know what you think about the ones you ordered.

Super Contributor

They are carried here at the Q in wide widths. I've bought several pair. My objection to ALL I have purchased is that they don't finish the inside well or with a soft enough material. There are little irritating rubs that you have to snip out, file out, etc. or just put on some kind of stocking with. I've also used a shoe liner.

The wide width is true to size, though.

Honored Contributor

I ordered two pairs of sandals from Amazon. One pair was just "okay", I wear them as a weekend, run around shoe. They look a little plasticy but nicely cushioned. The other pair was cheap looking and made out of some plasticy stuff. No cushioning. Hard as a rock. I wore them once and gave them to a charity clothing drive. No more Easy Street shoes for me.

Honored Contributor

I bought an ES purse once and, because of that experience, I will probably never buy another ES product.

I used the bag only once or twice before noticing that the material, a faux leather, was starting to peel. I knew I could never use it again. Sitting unused, the bag continued to peel horribly, like a very bad sunburn that peels.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them through Footsmart once....and agree with two other posters...felt the quality wasn't up to par..............and the wide width i felt was not as wide as other brands offered.

Honored Contributor

Easy Street I believe is an offshoot of a better brand although I can't recall which one. I have a few shoes of this brand and I like them. Fit well, true to size, and because they are a lesser expensive shoe no they are not leather but look good anyway!