Honored Contributor

The Clarks shoes they showed last night ...

I would like to say that I am an avid Clarks shoes wearer. Probably only have a couple pair of shoes that are not Clarks. But it seems that the Clarks they bring to QVC are from a different company than the pretty and comfortable shoes I can find at the Clarks shoe store. Where on earth do they get those styles they bring to QVC? IMO - they absolutely need to find a new buyer for the Clark's line.

When I go to the Clark's store I find many pairs of really cute clogs and even have found a pair of very pretty flat dress shoes that I immediately bought in two colors. For some reason we never see any of those Clarks on QVC. What we do see I just think - UGH, where are the cute Clarks shoes?

Respected Contributor

Re: The Clarks shoes they showed last night ...

I wish they'd show some Clarks that are dressier and more fashionable too. The Clarks stores have only slightly better selections. I grew up in England wearing Clarks and even today they have much better styles than Clarks over here have.
Respected Contributor

The Clarks shoes I see on QVC are completely unappealing to me.

Respected Contributor

They have three pages of Clarks with quite a variety. You can find them online at many places if you don't like QVC styles.

Valued Contributor

OP - ITA. Not only are the styles less than appealing, but I believe the quality of the "exclusive to QVC" is not the same. I am an avid Clarks wearer and I will never buy Clarks from QVC. Also, better prices can be found elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

i also do not understand the idea of buying shoes without trying them on.I guess I'm old fashioned but I still try on all my shoes at the shoe store before I buy.

I find some very cute styles of Clarks at the Clark's store both here in Pa and the one in Florida - though that one is a bit of a distance from my home.

Super Contributor

I purchase CLARKS from local department stores with 25% off coupons ... the price point for shoes on the Q, along with shipping charges, are beyond my budget. I am a 7-1/2, sometimes an 8, sometimes a 7 Wide ... so on-line shopping is impossible.

Frequent Contributor

Boscovs have Clarks on sale a lot...6pm does as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to defend QVC CLARKS, I have a whole closet full and some very cute dressy flats with cute bows in vanilla and pale pink for summer among some . Also dressy blacks, then some beautiful leather browns, not dark but the lighter browns and Taupes. I have returned some this year, they may have changed buyers. I have never found any in the stores here in a big city that I liked.
Respected Contributor

On 8/19/2014 happy housewife said:

i also do not understand the idea of buying shoes without trying them on.I guess I'm old fashioned but I still try on all my shoes at the shoe store before I buy.

I find some very cute styles of Clarks at the Clark's store both here in Pa and the one in Florida - though that one is a bit of a distance from my home.

So what is the point then of this topic? You don't have to understand it .. everyone has different shopping ideas. Some people might not be able to get out to do shopping.

As long as you can find what you want at other places, then it's all good.