Honored Contributor

Have any of you bought any of their items in the new "pink blush" color yet? I'm absolutely in love with this color. I have a pima t shirt in it and yesterday bought the flyaway cardigan. I love pink (and lots of other colors) and I think they really nailed it with the pink blush going into fall. I'm going to have to hold myself back.

Oh- I also recently bought the weekender chino pants in the blush color also.

It's like I'm in Legally Blonde- except I have brown hair and ok, ok, I don't look remotely like Reese Witherspoon and if we're really being picky, I can't act either. But I love pink!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I haven't yet. I need to try it on to see if it washes me out or not.

I lean toward the raspberries.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I have the pima cotton pocket tee in the pink blush. I love the color too! The flyaway cardigan is probably going to be my next purchase.

Esteemed Contributor
I bought the open front heavy knit cardigan trimmed in faux leather in the blush pink. Love the color. Because I am a Talbot's elite customer I got the newest fall catalog with a special coupon inside for 25% of one full price item so that helped save some $$$
Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I haven't yet. I need to try it on to see if it washes me out or not.

I lean toward the raspberries.

I love the raspberries too.

Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 wildcat fan said:

I have the pima cotton pocket tee in the pink blush. I love the color too! The flyaway cardigan is probably going to be my next purchase.

I have that tee also in the pink blush. That's what started me on the color. It's a great tee.

I was in Talbots yesterday with a friend. I wasn't looking for anything. We both ended up buying the gray jeans (I absolutely love their Signature Ankle Jeans- my favorite jeans ever I think) and I was wandering through the racks and saw the flyaway cardigan and that was that. I'm mostly going to wear it for outer wear- cover up my tee shirts when I go walking. I love the slash, zippered pockets on it. I thought it was generously sized.

Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 KathyPet said: I bought the open front heavy knit cardigan trimmed in faux leather in the blush pink. Love the color. Because I am a Talbot's elite customer I got the newest fall catalog with a special coupon inside for 25% of one full price item so that helped save some $$$

I had that coupon also. Used it immediately. Your cardigan sounds really nice.

Honored Contributor

I agree it's a beautiful color but not the best on me. I tend to look better in jewel tones.

I also bought the flyaway cardigan but in black (I plan on getting the gray) and purchased the striped boat neck tee that has the pink blush color along with black & white. Not sure if I'm keeping that one though. I do love the fabric! It's so soft and perfect transitional pieces for fall. I also bought the yoga pants in black...so soft and comfortable like wearing PJs but very nice looking! I plan on wearing them when I have to fly next month.

Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 haddon9 said:

I agree it's a beautiful color but not the best on me. I tend to look better in jewel tones.

I also bought the flyaway cardigan but in black (I plan on getting the gray) and purchased the striped boat neck tee that has the pink blush color along with black & white. Not sure if I'm keeping that one though. I do love the fabric! It's so soft and perfect transitional pieces for fall. I also bought the yoga pants in black...so soft and comfortable like wearing PJs but very nice looking! I plan on wearing them when I have to fly next month.

Haddon, how do the yoga pants run size-wise?

Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:
On 8/17/2014 haddon9 said:

Haddon, how do the yoga pants run size-wise?

They seem generous but not sloppy. I usually wear a 12 and got these in a medium petite. Very soft fabric and they look good.