Esteemed Contributor

Enjoying her show on HSN now..her son is a doll, her daughter too! Love her fashions and look forward to trying her things. Lately, I've been spending money on stuff for my home. I can't resist Fall decor. So..I have to be patient!{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor
Love her too.....trying very hard to not buy a lot, but I have already ordered the first blouse. The cardi is next
Honored Contributor
Hi grace! Great show. We all had a good cry. Just click on the heart for all your wish list items. When prices drop you will get an alert message on your account page. I bought some MW items on reduction when I received alerts. Cool feature!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
OMG cardi on wait list in my color!
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hi grace! Great show. We all had a good cry. Just click on the heart for all your wish list items. When prices drop you will get an alert message on your account page. I bought some MW items on reduction when I received alerts. Cool feature!

Thanks so much, I didn't realize you could do this! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Mustangshar said: Love her too.....trying very hard to not buy a lot, but I have already ordered the first blouse. The cardi is next

Glad you got your blouse!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Mustangshar said: OMG cardi on wait list in my color!

I received the black and seagrass cardigan Friday and it's going back Monday. The sleeve ribbing is strange and tight. It would be okay I guess if you wore something sleeveless under the cardigan, but I bought the matching blouse to wear under it. I watched the video this morning and I think Marla is either stretching out the sleeves or sizing up to plus. Even her blouse has far more swing and length than the one I received. Sometimes I think she wears the prototypes.

When MW first came to HSN I never had sizing problems. Now I return far more than I keep.

On this cardigan there were 2 early reviews. One of the posters commented about the sleeves.

Respected Contributor
Lulu, I saw that and the burn out animal cardi is the same. Are you on her FB? You could send her a message about this problem?
Honored Contributor
On 8/17/2014 Mustangshar said: Lulu, I saw that and the burn out animal cardi is the same. Are you on her FB? You could send her a message about this problem?

Thanks for the suggestion. I do not do FB.

Contributor
Agreed! I love her too~ and her FLATTERfit pants, (which I love SO much, I have posted about several times) were a game-changer for me. They are absolutely beautiful, and completely flattering! I have at least 5 colors in this pant. Her boxy cardigan is a staple in my closet. She obviously knows 'good' clothes, from her 'previous life' as a movie executive when she could afford to buy the best. When the film industry changed and she had to start over, she began to MAKE the clothes she loved to wear. And they are amazing. I am a QVC fan but I have to say, Marla Wynne is awesome!! There is a 'designer', high-end feeling to her line that I feel is lacking in a lot of clothes currently sold on the Q.