Contributor

For those ladies looking for shoulder pads similar to what Kathleen Kirkwood used to offer, check out shoulderpads.com. I ordered foam pads and love them. They are foam and have a flap that can be put under the bra strap. I wear them without positioning the flap and they don't slip. They're reasonably priced and come in different sizes. Love them!

Respected Contributor

Oh, thanks for the info; I will check them out.

Can you please give me the model number or the "name" of the ones you bought?

Contributor

Here's the info...SE2005 - Molded Foam Extra Thin 4in.x7.5in.

Honored Contributor
Thanks. Been ordering from them for several years and have often posted the info here.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I save all the removable shoulder pads from garments over the years. I have bags and bags of them. Three tiny gold safety pins will hold them in any garment without shifting.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered from that site before, and I like the pads I received.

I wear the foam ones for the most part, in my everyday going out clothes, but I've just begun doing the small safety pin thing, that Kathleen suggested, when I wear my big oversized t-shirts to the gym.

I was feeling awful about the way those shirts looked on me , even though I was just at the gym. It would be ridiculous to try to wear a foam pad, or even those flap ones when you're working out, because they can shift, but I find if I pin a small pad into the tee shirt it never budges, and I just feel I look a little better.

I'll always be a shoulder pad person.

Super Contributor

I'm a shoulder pad junkie too. My original choice was Kathleen's pad intended to wear with ballet/bateau necklines. I'm petite and need minimal padding, but it makes such a huge difference for me. This is a very helpful thread.

Valued Contributor

bflowing~

Thanks for the info! I have been looking for them since K. K. stopped making them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks bflowing. I ordered the ones you mentioned. I have sloping shoulders and need them.

Respected Contributor
On 8/15/2014 bflowing said:

Here's the info...SE2005 - Molded Foam Extra Thin 4in.x7.5in.

bflowing, thanks so much for the info.