Trusted Contributor

Just a short in the dark. Anyone know of a good place to get a deal on VB, especially travel items? Am looking for the Weekender and as always, looking for the best price. I'm near a retail store, but not an outlet (that I am aware of)

Contributor

I haven't purchased recently but in the past you could call the outlet locations to see if they have the item you are looking for and they would ship items they have in store directly to you. Also, I believe Vera Bradley has been doing sales on Ebay. Their website does frequent sales as well so if you sign-up for their emails you should get information on sales and specials. Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

VB has a lot of outlets around the county I have gotten some really good buys at them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

VB website is my favorite place to shop. Even with postage, the prices can't be beat!

Right now - check out: 60% OFF five great colors

These include lots of travel items. I usually receive the items in 4-5 days.

For example, the weekender in citron is $39.20 Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Every so often ebay has sales with Vera Bradley - the prices are even better than the Vera outlets! I've had some good experiences with ebay sellers, but this sale is with Vera Bradley itself. I have to figure out a way to sign up for their alert email- whenever I find out about it I'm jsut a tad too late for what I want/need.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 pcs. recently from ebay. Seemed like good price to me anyway.

Respected Contributor

Do you have a Outlet within driving distance?

I often see Vera Bradley up to 50%off the entire Outlet Store.

Super Contributor

Great sales on their website right now. That is my favorite place to shop for Vera Bradley products.

Esteemed Contributor

Ebay is having one of their great sales with Vera Bradley right now- I jsut bought a bunch of presents. And treated myself to the smaller colorblock bag I've wanted for awhile! This is the navigation once on ebay...have fun!

eBay
>
Fashion
>
Sales & Events
>
Vera Bradley on eBay

Trusted Contributor

Just as an FYI for those of you who may live in CT near the Clinton Outlets. I was there yesterday and they were preparing a store front for a Vera outlet. No date given for the opening. You would think they would have tried for the Labor Day weekend sales but doesn't seem that way.