Occasional Contributor

Joan Rivers Plaid Shirt with TSV Jacket

I ordered Joans TSV jacket in 2 colors. The previous week they were showing previews of this jacket with a long plaid shirt that looked like flannel. It matched the khaki jacket in color. Did anyone ever see this shirt offered? I watched most of her shows that day and never seen it on.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Plaid Shirt with TSV Jacket

No, but I'm glad that you asked. I was wondering the same thing and it slipped my mind. Maybe someone will know, or maybe it was supposed to be sold along with the TSV and didn't make it to the warehouse on time.

Respected Contributor

I too looked for this shirt and could not find it.

Frequent Contributor

I've also been checking, but it hasn't shown up yet. It looked like it was her usual boyfriend shirt in a plaid pattern. I'm hoping it will appear in a later show.

Contributor

After the disgusting slur Joan Rivers made against the First Lady, I would never buy anything with her name on it. QVC should be ashamed to give this nasty woman a platform.

Honored Contributor

On 8/13/2014 pebblebrook said:

After the disgusting slur Joan Rivers made against the First Lady, I would never buy anything with her name on it. QVC should be ashamed to give this nasty woman a platform.

This is NOT what the OP asked.

Frequent Contributor

I don't like what she said about the former Governor of Alaska, either, but it's a free country. I still like the shirt.

Honored Contributor

That was not the question asked

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
New Contributor

I was looking for it also and I called but customer service person I talked to on didn't know anything about it. Just have to keep checking new arrivals.

Super Contributor

I'm glad seeing this thread. I looked for it too.Probably will be in her new Fall Fashions. (: