Contributor

In follow-up to the post "I reach for the remote the minute they show ___...."

The show(s) I really enjoyed and wish they would bring back are _____ Mine would be Boyd's Bears, Beverly Hills Gold, Imperial Gold, the crafting specials/days.
Respected Contributor

Re: In follow-up to the post ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ___....""

I wish they would bring back the Sun night Diamonique shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: In follow-up to the post ""I reach for the remote the minute they show ___....""

Those calm D&Co. shows in which the hosts sat down, told about the items and didn't prance around the stage with the models.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Had totally forgotten about those first, amazing Boyd's Bears shows. 'Mr. Bear' cracked me up! Thanks for the reminder. I would love to have some more of those giggles!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Kirks Folly.....they were fun
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/10/2014 TX-starlight said:

I wish they would bring back the Sun night Diamonique shows.

Yes!

And those dreamy "Once in a Lifetime" jewelry shows, too.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Silver Style...not Judith Ripka, Michael Dawkins, or any other designer. Just modestly priced Silver pieces like they used to have. I used to watch this show every Sunday morning.

Occasional Contributor

I reach for the remote when they show............Computers, Dyson, and food items.

Would LOVE to see the Silver Style shows again as Wen Women posted, without the host waving her hands all over the place and talking a mile a minute. The designer pieces are too $$$ for me and I like the plain, solid, simple pieces of silver.

Silver

Trusted Contributor

I used to love the Sunday morning Silver Style shows. Very nice jewelry at reasonable prices.

Respected Contributor

Smashbox!