Trusted Contributor

Jayne Brown is just an excellent host.

I was just turning in to the Q with a cup of tea and I see that Jayne has her own show today featuring items that she owns. What a great host. She is so easy to listen to and I love her new blouse she is going to show. I have never ordered from Denim and Co. before because I like less casual clothing, but the shirt she and Gary designed is great. Some of the new hosts need to watch her or work with her so that they can see what professionalism looks like up close.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown is just an excellent host.

I like her best when she does solo shows.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching her as well.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

She is a good host and the only one besides Lisa that can keep Susan Graver under control.

Esteemed Contributor

She has my thumbs up...especially because of what she just did.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

They were presenting the Denim & Co Peplum blouse, which I really like. I've been on the lookout for a "crisp" white shirt. So I looked at the garment measurements, couldn't decide on the size, but didn't want to miss out on a white one, so I started the order process for both sizes. Then I heard Jayne start talking about ironing. I went back to the live picture and saw that her shirt is fairly wrinkled around the stomach area and the inside of the elbow, and the back of the peplum on one of the models was wrinkled. Jayne said that if you don't like to steam or iron, you probably would not enjoy this shirt. She said someone else there at the Q had it, and didn't like the fact that it took more care than they wanted.

I went back and cancelled my order! I so appreciate the fact that she gave that information--if people were looking and listening, that probably saved the Q a number of returns. I don't mind touching up something, but I don't like wearing something that gets wrinkled easily and it looks like I put it on that way.

Regular Contributor

I do enjoy watching her. She is always prepared and seems like she is just a fun person.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

I too think she a great host. She does especially well on her own!!!!!I am so glad she finally has her own show!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I am really enjoying the show and how informative she has been.
Respected Contributor

I find her very enjoyable When she hosts by herself....She is professional,pleasant,presents items well,and does not talk about herself too much.

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 wonderwoman100 said:

She is a good host and the only one besides Lisa that can keep Susan Graver under control.

True , your not riding over Jayne.