Valued Contributor

There were so many D&Co segments yesterday, and a TSV, and I really missed seeing Carolyn present the fashions. I really enjoy watching her present D&Co and it just seemed weird to see so much D&Co and no Carolyn{#emotions_dlg.sad} Maybe she was on vacation....

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}She's probably taking a well deserved vacation. I always watch at least one video from her D&Co. shows, there's usually at least one thing I want to see a presentation on. I think she's delightful whatever show she's doing.

Honored Contributor

I think she should have had a very difficult time selling the TSV. She would not have been able to wear it except totally unzipped.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor
On 8/3/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I think she should have had a very difficult time selling the TSV. She would not have been able to wear it except totally unzipped.

If you look at her FB page she is wearing it (with an adorable Lori top) and she looks wonderful. Yes it is unzipped, but, yesterday many of the models and hosts were showing it zipped and unzipped. She looked great in it because she was wearing her correct size and it fit her! She was not wearing a size too small like so many did yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor
People come in all shapes and sizes. I simply don't understand the payoff to posting snarky, mean things about people. not all clothing styles look good on every body type. I am a size 6-8 and cannot wear the logo tops or that uneven hem style....but on other women I think the style is adorable. Same goes with crop pants...I really don 't look good in those sort of pants. In both cases, I think it's because the proportions are off for my body. I like watching Carolyn because she seems very comfortable with who she is and doesn't put on pretenses.Don't know this for a fact...but I would bet that the phrade ' that looks like money' is not part of Carolyn'sales pitch.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor
On 8/3/2014 kate2357 said: People come in all shapes and sizes. I simply don't understand the payoff to posting snarky, mean things about people. not all clothing styles look good on every body type. I am a size 6-8 and cannot wear the logo tops or that uneven hem style....but on other women I think the style is adorable. Same goes with crop pants...I really don 't look good in those sort of pants. In both cases, I think it's because the proportions are off for my body. I like watching Carolyn because she seems very comfortable with who she is and doesn't put on pretenses.Don't know this for a fact...but I would bet that the phrade ' that looks like money' is not part of Carolyn'sales pitch.

ITA {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/3/2014 kate2357 said: People come in all shapes and sizes. I simply don't understand the payoff to posting snarky, mean things about people. not all clothing styles look good on every body type. I am a size 6-8 and cannot wear the logo tops or that uneven hem style....but on other women I think the style is adorable. Same goes with crop pants...I really don 't look good in those sort of pants. In both cases, I think it's because the proportions are off for my body. I like watching Carolyn because she seems very comfortable with who she is and doesn't put on pretenses.Don't know this for a fact...but I would bet that the phrade ' that looks like money' is not part of Carolyn'sales pitch.

Well said! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Carolyn is at the top of my list of hosts. If anyone saw the "poll" about favorite hosts taken a few days ago, Carolyn was also at the top on that list too.

And she has been on vacation.

Super Contributor

Count me in on one who likes Carolyn. She is very likable and seems like someone who would be a good friend.

Super Contributor

Her hair is looking especially pretty lately. I really like the cut and color, whatever salon she's going to, she needs to keep going! The cut and color is so flattering on her.

Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 ednapsych said:
On 8/3/2014 VaBelle35 said:

If you look at her FB page she is wearing it (with an adorable Lori top) and she looks wonderful. Yes it is unzipped, but, yesterday many of the models and hosts were showing it zipped and unzipped. She looked great in it because she was wearing her correct size and it fit her! She was not wearing a size too small like so many did yesterday.

Not to belabor the point, but how do you know if she was wearing the correct size if it wasn't zipped?

As the unofficial spokesperson for D&C, it was telling that she wasnt on on a day that a TSV in this line was presented and when this line would be heavily featured. Since Lisa gets a pass at not having to wear all of the hideous fashion TSVs that come along every Monday, I wouldn't have faulted Carolyn for not wearing this one. Not everything works for every person and this certainly would not fit her lifestyle as she likes to say.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN