Honored Contributor

Okay Qs fall fashion segment is complete

Anyone get any fashion inspirations?I think that I need a pair of short boots for this fall but nothing else looked new to me.What is your fall must have for2014?
Respected Contributor

Re: Okay Qs fall fashion segment is complete

I didn't buy one thing. I watched some, but I'm still loving summer too much. Just like with CIJ, I hated that. I know each person is different and that's fine. I am liking most of the cowl neck tunics, but I'm good with boots. Maybe next month I'll feel like looking for fall clothes. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I didn't watch a single show this weekend, with the exception of tonight's D&B show. And really, I wasn't paying attention (just had it on in the background). So I neither purchased anything, nor got any inspiration. I'm with wvu, just enjoying Summer too much to think about Fall.Cool

Honored Contributor

I guess with summer in full swing fall fashion was not welcome....
Super Contributor

I did not watch and I did not buy... I was outside doing things

or inside doing things... Did not turn on the TV...

Valued Contributor

Busy weekend so not much watching done but not in the mood for fall anything right now. Plenty time to buy.

Super Contributor

I really enjoyed Fashion weekend and bought one thing. It was the white sleeveless Gili dress.

Respected Contributor

Didn't watch, didn't buy, don't care. As long as they are trying to tempt me with LOGO NOGO, Women Without Control, more Susan Graver and/or too many overpriced handbags, there's no point in my wasting my time watching.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't watch, don't care, loving the summer and I plan on enjoying it. QVC trying o be first in line to grab consumers $$$$ before they spend it in the stores. We have the best stores in the country here in New York and I plan on waiting until the Fall when they are stocked with beautiful 2014 Fall apparel.
Honored Contributor

Beejene I bet you have an amazing amount of beautiful things to choose from!We don't have too much around my area and most people just wear jeans or athletic clothing.Tell me what will be on your fall must have list.I can only dream of shopping in New York. Perkup I thought LOGO,NOGO was SOSO ,