Super Contributor
Classic Keds sneakers in black - $19.99. I took a chance on a pair of men's Calvin Klein relaxed fit jeans with a woven olive military style belt. They fit like the best boyfriend jeans ever - $12.97. A set of two skinny ribbed tank tops, navy and coral - $14.99. Leggings in the exact same style as LOGO, navy, black, olive and grey - $14.99 each. No shipping. I did get two shawl collar fleece tops from the Q and a long suede skirt in chocolate brown. I do love clothes.
Respected Contributor

Re: What i got at Costco today

It's so fun to get a costco haul...so much money saved!! Enjoy your new clothes!!

Honored Contributor

I bought a perfect Fall rain jacket the other day for $50. Looks like more. Hidden hood and folds into a small pocket.
Super Contributor

I bought the Keds, too, black and white. I love Keds. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 violann said: I bought a perfect Fall rain jacket the other day for $50. Looks like more. Hidden hood and folds into a small pocket.

Cole Haan?

Super Contributor

I saw the Cole Haan jacket too. Very cute. I love Keds too.
Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 catlvr said: I saw the Cole Haan jacket too. Very cute. I love Keds too.

I bought it a couple of years ago in black. I really loved the new iridescent metallic taupe color. I wish I had waited.

Super Contributor

thanks so much for the post. For quite some time now, it has been srtrongly impressed on my mind to snag a pair of mens jeans for the BF look, the real BF look. I love a big wide leg rolled up and cuffed but I am not seeing any ladies jeans that way. I was glad to read this!

Honored Contributor

I saw the taupe and never even picked it up. Smiley Sad. but the red is beautiful too. Do I need 2 jackets maybe?
Regular Contributor

On 8/2/2014 catlvr said: Classic Keds sneakers in black - $19.99. I took a chance on a pair of men's Calvin Klein relaxed fit jeans with a woven olive military style belt. They fit like the best boyfriend jeans ever - $12.97. A set of two skinny ribbed tank tops, navy and coral - $14.99. Leggings in the exact same style as LOGO, navy, black, olive and grey - $14.99 each. No shipping. I did get two shawl collar fleece tops from the Q and a long suede skirt in chocolate brown. I do love clothes.

I was at Costco on Friday and saw most of what you mentioned... I didn't buy those things. But I did buy some Strivectin..It was $20 off until today.. I know others don't care for it, but it does work for me..

I like what you got... I love clothes too!! Enjoy!