Not applicable

Why only 3/4 length sleeves?

I seems that at least 75% of the tops shown have 3/4 length sleeves. I am not a fan. There are so many beautiful styles I would like but they don't come in short or long sleeves.

Contributor

Re: Why only 3/4 length sleeves?

I agree with you, I don't like them at all. Especially the sweaters, I'd freeze all winter long. So, can't wait for this trend to end, along with a few others.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love 3/4 sleeves! My arms are a little shorter than average so if I buy an item with long sleeves, I have to have it altered. This cost a fortune for jackets! I also actually think the 3/4 sleeve is more flattering - for everyone.
Respected Contributor

wow. a whole bunch of posts just went poof. whats up with that?

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/2/2014 fancy pantsy said:

In this thread?
Respected Contributor

Saves $$$$$$.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Goldengate8361 said:
On 8/2/2014 fancy pantsy said:

In this thread?

LOL ... i dunno. i am tired, i guess and i was reading a whole bunch of threads and in one of them, for sure, i saw some replies poof away. i thought the same thing happened in this one, but like i said i am tired and i am reading too many threads at once i guess. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

To me 3/4 sleeves are the best thing since sliced bread. That's all I wear. I only wear long sleeves on a coat. I was always pushing up long sleeves because they were always in the way or too long. I do feel for the people who want a full sleeve. I see them all the time out in the stores. They are definitely out there. Not too much on the Q though.

Honored Contributor

They're perfect in spring and fall. In the spring I hate short sleeves under a cotton jacket. It's cold. Then you add airconditioning and it's miserable at work. The longer sleeve takes care of that without being too much. I'm wearing one right now. It's been seventy for three days down from mid eightys.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy wearing 3/4-length sleeves on tops.

Except for when I put on a jacket that doesn't have a lining in the sleeves, as it pushes the top's sleeves up.