Super Contributor

I finally found a great bra to help hide back fat!

Last week at Kohl's I took a chance at buying a Warners Bra made to cover any back fat. Without a bra, I don't have any, but the band across my back always creates "spillage" and I only like to wear fitted t-shirts. not boxy styles. I paid $36 for the bra. Well, yesterday I was on the website and saw that the bra was on sale for 26.99 and I got an email for another 20% off everything in the store. I went over to Kohls with my receipt and they adjusted to the sale price and gave me the extra 20% so my bra went from $38 with tax down to $23. AND I highly recommend the bra. It was no wires and smooth straps so looks great under tees. Warners also has the same bra constructed to hide underarm fat.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I finally found a great bra to help hide back fat!

Hi thanks, I'm going to look into them for the underarms. (Not so much the underarm fat, but post mastectomy, the side view is not so pretty, and I prefer it to be covered.)

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

Is there a specific style name for this bra. I have a problem with skin overflow under the arms and am wondering if this bra addresses that problem also. Thanks for posting.

Trusted Contributor

I have the underarm fat but not so much the back. I will look for this one. Thanks

Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 KatM412 said:

Is there a specific style name for this bra. I have a problem with skin overflow under the arms and am wondering if this bra addresses that problem also. Thanks for posting.

I believe it is Back to Smooth. I threw away the hang tag.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I will definitely check into this. I'm like you - the bras I buy create spillage.

Frequent Contributor

Genie Bra or Ahh by Rhonda Shear. Much lower price, both work great.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if it's the same bra, but my favorite bra is the Warner's T-shirt bra. Absolutely no show in front or back. Less than $20.