Contributor

Fall Fashion Days .... what did you buy?

I haven't bought anything, but I also haven't really been watching much. I'm out of hangers so maybe I don't need anything....

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Fashion Days .... what did you buy?

A235368 and a Isaac dip dye sweater so far.

Regular Contributor

I know the cool thing to say is "Not a thing" but I bought a lot. My closet is overflowing but a lot of it has been in there for years and I want an update. I have good basics...slim jeans, boots in different heights and colors, outerwear including a good black lamb jacket, white shirts etc. I need more interesting casual wear so I stocked up on leggings and got a couple of trendy long tops...the Lisa Rinna cowl, the SG with the faux leather trim and the Lori Goldstein tie dye look as well as her OTO cardigan from yesterday.
Contributor

On 8/2/2014 annakate said: I know the cool thing to say is "Not a thing" but I bought a lot. My closet is overflowing but a lot of it has been in there for years and I want an update. I have good basics...slim jeans, boots in different heights and colors, outerwear including a good black lamb jacket, white shirts etc. I need more interesting casual wear so I stocked up on leggings and got a couple of trendy long tops...the Lisa Rinna cowl, the SG with the faux leather trim and the Lori Goldstein tie dye look as well as her OTO cardigan from yesterday.

Wow! Can I borrow your credit card? Cool

I have several things on my wish list. I might add a couple to my cart later.

Trusted Contributor

A Lori G. top with chiffon hem and the Lisa Rinna cowl-neck top. Now to find out what they look like on MY body! lol
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing for me so far. I have an uncontrollable weakness for green coats/jackets and would have bought the TSV leather jacket if it were not moto-style with an asymmetrical zipper. I'm just not a fan of that look.

I like the faux leather skirt Dennis Basso presented on AM Style, but the sizing won't work for me. I appreciate that he offered a 0, but according to the garment measurements the waistband would be loose on me and that's where one gets the fit from this kind of skirt.Dennis Basso Faux Leather Gored Skirt

Honored Contributor

Two Linea cardigans that were a OTO yesterday and the TSV boot yesterday.

Super Contributor

Couple of LOGO and a couple of SG.

I have tons of pants and jackets and coats and make my own sweaters ... just buying tops and layering pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a couple of SG cardigans and a pair of pants (or should I say a ""pant""? - LOL)
Honored Contributor

OrYANY Anaconda handbag.