Super Contributor

TSV Denim & Co. lamb leather jacket

Who's buying the TSV? I was considering it for DD but I think I've decided against it.

It's cute but IMO the pocket placement on the jacket looks "off" to me somehow. Is it just me? The pockets are in the front, on the stomach area in the front, not set further back like most jacket pockets are.

Contributor

Re: TSV Denim & Co. lamb leather jacket

Pat looks like she needs to go up a size.

Honored Contributor

I saw the first presentation at midnight. The model, Iris, had the black one on that must have been three sizes too small. She was literally bursting out of it. I'm sure that wasn't her choice. LR was also wearing one way too small. Later in the presentation, she wanted to wear another color and it was apparently one size larger, and it fit her beautifully!

I wonder why they do that? It is so unattractive, and I can't imagine it's comfortable.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

If its too fitted the zipper will break. As you could see the zipper is very rough to get up. The zipper is the quality of a zipper on a light cotton skirt. It won't hold up through the 4 month EZ pays.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Pat definitely needs to go up a size. During the presentation that is on right now, she zipped it up and every roll showed through loud and clear. She might look quite good in a size M, since she is not a pear shape. I think the jacket looks best on those who wear it a little looser, so it doesn't pull across the hips and cause the pockets to bulge forward.

Honored Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Favorite Son said:

Yes, Pat definitely needs to go up a size.

She said she was in a small, but would buy in a medium to wear as an outerwear piece.

Respected Contributor

I will never understand why the QVC stylists, hosts and models insist on wearing garments that are clearly too small. It isn't flattering and it looks stuffy and suffocating. Pat said she was a full small and while I do believe that, she and the models needed to go up one size in order to show the viewer what it would look like. JMO.

Valued Contributor

Not my taste. I am kind of surprised that they had a "motorcycle" jacket for the masses? It looks ok on younger, thin gals, but not for everyone. Anyway good luck to those who get it, I do love the soft leather. Hope I don't offend anyone, just my opinion.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Ford1224 said:

I saw the first presentation at midnight. The model, Iris, had the black one on that must have been three sizes too small. She was literally bursting out of it. I'm sure that wasn't her choice. LR was also wearing one way too small. Later in the presentation, she wanted to wear another color and it was apparently one size larger, and it fit her beautifully!

I wonder why they do that? It is so unattractive, and I can't imagine it's comfortable.

I think they do it, so they can say, I'm wearing a 4..or an XS. Lisa even said she prefers her jackets fit her more tightly!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

I like the jacket although it is not for my figure. The first presentation I saw was this a.m. when Pat squeezed into the small. It was not flattering when she zipped it up. KW, you are right....why do the hosts squeeze into things...