Honored Contributor

Enjoying the Belle Gray shows

This last show with Lisa Rinna was very enjoyable. She really knows how to sell her clothes. She gives you ideas on how to wear her pieces which I find interesting. She is very involved with her line. She has some really cute pieces. I am not fond of all her designs but there are certain pieces that are outstanding. I hope she stays with the Q and brings us more great designs.

Lisa, if you read this, the t-shirt with the stripes horizontally and then at a vertical angle & gathered on the side -- that is an outstanding design. I appreciate clean lines but something with a twist -- a great design.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Enjoying the Belle Gray shows

I enjoy them too. I think Lisa does a great job and I have loved everything I've gotten of hers.

Honored Contributor

I always look forward to her shows. Like her style, designs, and personality. Her shows are fun, and it looks like the models loosen up and enjoy her clothes & approach too. Watched her show last night. When is she on again - tomorrow?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

The 2AM show this morning was her only 1 hr show for the 2 day event. She may be on in other segments, like she was today, but not with her own show. According to the Insider, her next show is on Monday Aug 11 at 10am ET.

Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Vickie00 said:

The 2AM show this morning was her only 1 hr show for the 2 day event. She may be on in other segments, like she was today, but not with her own show. According to the Insider, her next show is on Monday Aug 11 at 10am ET.

Oh darn-thought she was scheduled for tomorrow. There are new items like the maxi skirt and sweaters that weren't shown. The guide has her listed at midnight ET, but maybe just for a segment? I want to see the new items.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Maybe. I didn't look at the guide to see if it was updated from the Insider. I watched her 2am show and there was no mention of her being on at midnight

Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna and Dennis Basso are suppose to be on the midnight show tonight (tomorrow morning 8/2). I will be watching. I can't wait to receive the blouse I purchased tonight. It's more of a spring/summer/fall top. Once I receive it, I will be able to tell exactly what seasons.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 KatCat1 said:

Lisa Rinna and Dennis Basso are suppose to be on the midnight show tonight (tomorrow morning 8/2). I will be watching. I can't wait to receive the blouse I purchased tonight. It's more of a spring/summer/fall top. Once I receive it, I will be able to tell exactly what seasons.

I'm watching too! And I love the top you purchased. Very flattering design. She needs to bring it back with some new colors, and a solid as well as print. You can wear it year round with an open cardigan style jacket or light weight sweater cardigan in a solid neutral color like deep navy or black. Please post your review. I ordered the cargo pocket leggings in the ivy green tone.

Honored Contributor

Check out this cute tunic on clearance for 32 dollars. This was my lunchtime special purchase. Have it in navy. Soooo cute, comfy & stylish.. I wear it with jeans and my white crop pants. With turquoise or lapis jewelry. Item A251697

Super Contributor

I have bought a few of her things and I love them.