Respected Contributor

C'mon Lisa.....enough with beauty products....I want to see clothes etc.

She spends half of the show with Perricone..........

Trusted Contributor

Re: C'mon Lisa.....enough with beauty products....I want to see clothes etc.

And you can take Hyaluronic acid with better results in pill form as a supplement. It would help all your organs and joints, even your eyes.

Respected Contributor

I've got a vat of Isomers H Pure on my shelf right now..........

Super Contributor

Perricone seems to monopolize QVC as it is always on. I personally don't need it.

Honored Contributor

I doubt Lisa tells QVC what she wants to spend time on ...... they tell her what's on the schedule!

I'm guessing that QVC must schedule these shows well in advance because the vendors need to have all the inventory in the QVC warehouse, ready for shipping, well in advance. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I doubt Lisa tells QVC what she wants to spend time on ...... they tell her what's on the schedule!

I'm guessing that QVC must schedule these shows well in advance because the vendors need to have all the inventory in the QVC warehouse, ready for shipping, well in advance. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

So what, she is voicing an opinion. Anything can change, it isnt written in stone, what you stated may be true but it has nothing to do with giving feedback to QVC. They have to know how people feel.

Respected Contributor

Lisa DOES NOT decide what items are on her show!

Esteemed Contributor

That presentation was endless.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

She has to sell what is in her show, but personally I don't want to see beauty items in a fashion show.
Honored Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Spunkyspouts said:
On 8/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

So what, she is voicing an opinion. Anything can change, it isnt written in stone, what you stated may be true but it has nothing to do with giving feedback to QVC. They have to know how people feel.

If you are talking about the OP voicing an opinion, then she should have put this thread in the QVC Suggestion Box section. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}