Respected Contributor

That's a horrible price for that jacket......you can do so much better with price and quality on Wilson's Leather website......I got a perfect lamb leather jacket last fall that is stunning. When Lisa was showing the features on the GILI, I didn't think it looked like the quality measured up to the price they're asking.

Super Contributor
I agree and that skirt - oh my - not pretty.
Contributor
On 8/1/2014 hulagirl said:

That's a horrible price for that jacket......you can do so much better with price and quality on Wilson's Leather website......I got a perfect lamb leather jacket last fall that is stunning. When Lisa was showing the features on the GILI, I didn't think it looked like the quality measured up to the price they're asking.

I agree and Lisa with the belted jacket looked stuffed into it and very uncomfortable.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree but there are many unsophisticated shoppers who don't know any better and need the easy-pay in order to make the purchase. I would ""never"" spend that on a leather jacket from QVC. I would be happy to spend double but only from a reputable label/designer.

Valued Contributor
That style is very 80s. I have a jacket just like it from that time. That skirt is very unfortunate.
Respected Contributor

The price of the lamb leather bomber I purchased from Wilson's was new arrival merchandise and was pretty high, but Wilson offers discounts and I got free shipping and no tax and I got my jacket for around $185.......full price was much much more than that.

Trusted Contributor

Well I seem to have the dissenting vote. When Lisa showed the detail on the British Tan jacket, it sold me on it. For once I was able to purchase it before it sold out in my size.

Respected Contributor

That price is ridiculous and the jacket does not look great on. Way too short and tight. The Linea leather blazer with knit sleeves that I have been debating about is such a better deal, also on easy pay. A real designer piece. I have that jacket in black and the leather is so luxurious. I am craving the burgundy color but I now see that it has sold out. Rats!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

That new leather jacket looks cheap and the belt is sooo Target, or Kmart.

Respected Contributor
On 8/1/2014 champagnepoodle said:

That new leather jacket looks cheap and the belt is sooo Target, or Kmart.

That's what I thought, too but I was scared to say it that way.......