Super Contributor
Just tuning into the LRSHOW and noticing Amy is not there - it's Alberti. Like him very much but it's just not the same without Amy. I think Lisa should have at least mentioned she would not be on the show any longer.
Super Contributor

As much as I do not care for Alberti's hosting style, anything is better than AMY on the LRS. Thank goodness she is not there. She always came off so phony, trying too hard to please Miss Lisa. And then we'd have to listen to endless chatter about Bree. She incorporates Bree in any way she can whenever she can. It's tiring. Amy needs to remember she is not the only one to ever have a child. She needs to take lessons from host Gabrielle. Gabrielle is so classy.

At least we don't get to see Alberti that often on this show. Just a few spot checks and that's it. Perfect!

Honored Contributor

When others' have been out and come back, they usually didn't return to the same shows. Don't know if that is the case or if she just has the day off. She was on Sunday afternoon for the live audience philosophy show.

Respected Contributor

Amy was on last night. She was hosting shows on her own. Like her much better that way than when she is playing LR's sidekick. She should be allowed to host on her own because she is very pleasant when she is the only host.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps Amy wants to spend as much time at home as possible with Bree. That baby gets more beautiful with each picture that Amy posts.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

As much as I do not care for Alberti's hosting style, anything is better than AMY on the LRS. Thank goodness she is not there. She always came off so phony, trying too hard to please Miss Lisa. And then we'd have to listen to endless chatter about Bree. She incorporates Bree in any way she can whenever she can. It's tiring. Amy needs to remember she is not the only one to ever have a child. She needs to take lessons from host Gabrielle. Gabrielle is so classy.

At least we don't get to see Alberti that often on this show. Just a few spot checks and that's it. Perfect!

Oh Honey! NO ONE could even equal Dan Wheeler, and the child was in elementary school. "Just sayin' ".

Trusted Contributor

Show is not the same without a female side kick. Needs Amy or Courtney.

Respected Contributor

I believe Amy posted on FB, she will on in wee hrs tonight. Didn't read it close,but I think 2-4am, or something like that. I like Amy, but haven't seen her since she returned from LOA.

Super Contributor

Amy is more than likely going in the same direction Jonathan Redford, Mr James and Patti.

Valued Contributor
On 8/1/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Amy is more than likely going in the same direction Jonathan Redford, Mr James and Patti.

What makes you say that? They just relaunched "Inspired Style" this morning, a couple of weeks after she returned. Doesn't sound as though they're easing her out.