Respected Contributor

I always enjoy watching BM, but today!! OMG!! Sandra didn't shut her mouth!! Talk about speed talking. Poor Bob barely got a word in. Sandra needed air! I can't take her anymore, & she used to be 1 of my very fav hosts. WAHT happened to her????

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett & Bob Mackie

I thought she was great in this show!
Honored Contributor

I caught half the show; I thought she was excellent. They work well together. He describes the clothes and she does the selling. Team work.

Esteemed Contributor

I though it was a good show and didn't notice Sandra being overly talky. I did notice Bob was very miffed about the wrinkled sweaters they presented. And really, I don't blame him, they looked pretty bad. They were pretty sweaters presented badly.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Probably several cups of coffee!! I actually watched most of that show and I agree with you, she was talking a mile a minute.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

That is how Sandra ALWAYS talks… a mile a minute. She never pays attention to what anyone is saying cause she's too busy thinking of her next thought she just had to get out.

I now avoid her shows at all costs. Sandra is annoying to say the least and so boring of a host.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/1/2014 MoJoV said:

I though it was a good show and didn't notice Sandra being overly talky. I did notice Bob was very miffed about the wrinkled sweaters they presented. And really, I don't blame him, they looked pretty bad. They were pretty sweaters presented badly.

I saw that part of the show and I agree...the sweaters looked like they had just been taken out of a dirty clothes bag!! They looked bad and the "sell" did not go so well. I don't blame Bob -- there are just a few irons around those sets!!

Super Contributor

On 8/1/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

That is how Sandra ALWAYS talks… a mile a minute. She never pays attention to what anyone is saying cause she's too busy thinking of her next thought she just had to get out.

I now avoid her shows at all costs. Sandra is annoying to say the least and so boring of a host.

ITA! She is never paying attention. Her schtick seems very rehearsed!

Esteemed Contributor

I only caught a part of the show, but I thought Sandra was fine. I don't ever recall seeing her overly talkative, talking too fast, or talking over the vendor when she's hosted other shows. In fact I've seen her before with Bob and with Louis D, and I was impressed with the way she gave the pertinent information and then would actually ask them to explain the details of the garment, etc. I've never seen her over-excited or giggly or doing any of the things a few of the other hosts do.

Super Contributor

Doesn't matter how favorite the host is, when they do this , it is just a thumbs down. I wish they knew how basically mundane they sound, like broken records, it would be different if they actually had important info to impart.