Honored Contributor

On one of the Facebook pages/groups I belong to, someone asked where to find Kavu bags. The person who asked wanted to buy one for her niece. I'd never heard of them before so I looked them up- tons of different styles and fabrics.

Has anyone heard of these before? I have a teen (13) girl to buy a Christmas gift for and wondered if this is a popular bag with teens?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Just checking again. No one's ever heard of these?

Honored Contributor

I'm somewhat of a bag aficionado and while I can't claim to be in touch with what's hot with teens, I've never even so much as heard of this brand.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I had one several years ago when I was looking for a lightweight bag. Well made but I donated it as it attracted so much dog hair.

Honored Contributor
On 8/4/2014 stevieb said:

I'm somewhat of a bag aficionado and while I can't claim to be in touch with what's hot with teens, I've never even so much as heard of this brand.

I hadn't either. But I belong to a group on Facebook and someone asked the best place to buy them and the person got a zillion responses. So I looked them up and they look like something that might be "in" with the teen crowd (maybe???). Since I have a young teen to buy a gift for at Christmas, the daughter of my husbands nephew, I thought it might make a good gift. I asked there, but no one responded. I looked them up and from the pictures they look a little like Le Sportsac maybe.