Super Contributor

The new GILI dress that Lisa has been wearing is up and available for ordering. I couldn't decide between the colors so since it's on 3 easy pays, I ordered both and will decide when I receive them. I love that dress and only hope it works on me as my body type is no where near hers! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I know others were interested in it so thought I'd share before the mad rush tonight when it airs......the 2 and 4 were already wait listed in both colors.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Valued Contributor
I bought it in Black!
Honored Contributor

G.I.L.I. Military Style Dress with Belt and Button Details

A256238

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't sleep last night and saw the dress online at 2am so ordered the vanilla as that will sell out first.

Super Contributor
On 8/1/2014 lolakimono said:

A256238

It's a fabulous dress! But I'm not sure what they were thinking putting THOSE shoes with it! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Cute shoes and all.....but they do not go with the style!

I'm so excited to get it. I'm pretty busty so that's what I'm worried about. But Lisa is as well and it fits her fine so here's hoping it works for me too.

Honored Contributor
Cute dress! Wish they offered it in olive. You can also switch out the belt with a leather one or a contrast color like red. Is this the dress Lisa wore in the white for her Christmas show?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 8/1/2014 Chi-town girl said: Is this the dress Lisa wore in the white for her Christmas show?

Yes, it is. She also wore the black version a few weeks ago which is when it first caught my eye. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was a GILI dress!

Trusted Contributor

Ordered it in the vanilla about an hour ago, lol!!! I was tempted to get the black as well but I'm trying to pace myself. Can't wait to get it!!!

Honored Contributor

I seriously go to LR fB page 3 or 4 times a year. I just did...I'm not impressed. I hate mandarin collars, and the jacket is too cropped...as usual. The dress does not wow me at all. I actually prefer the leather jacket...albeit it's too short. I don't stalk her FB page, and I only go on it to see GILI items or VACA pictures. I'm not buying the dress or the jacket. No way...very generic.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 8/1/2014 lolakimono said:

A256238

It's a fabulous dress! But I'm not sure what they were thinking putting THOSE shoes with it! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Cute shoes and all.....but they do not go with the style!

I'm so excited to get it. I'm pretty busty so that's what I'm worried about

/

/

/

/ I'm the odd man out. I don't care for this dress at all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"