Frequent Contributor

I bought the exact boot at Rack Room Shoes last October for $29.00!

Honored Contributor

I believe it

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I am not surprised. And why is Jayne not wearing it this morning? They must run small or something. She has a charcoal outfit. I always think that's odd when a host won't pop them on during a show.

Esteemed Contributor

This comes as no surprise, nor does it make this a bad boot. The TSV inventory is probably what White Mountain had left in their warehouses and what came back to them from their other retail partners as those stores don't like to do the same fashion boots styles in consecutive years.

For anyone who likes the boot the TSV price is good, so buy it and enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I have tried on white mountain shoes and boots before...they are quite comfy and seem very padded in the sole. The doublezipperwould be great for higher insteps. Its a nice looking boot.

Honored Contributor

I don't like them.

Esteemed Contributor

OP, give us a review. Are they comfortable? How have they held up?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor
On 8/1/2014 birkin baby said:

I am not surprised. And why is Jayne not wearing it this morning? They must run small or something. She has a charcoal outfit. I always think that's odd when a host won't pop them on during a show.

They don't have them in her size. Jayne takes a 12. They actually did talk about that this morning during the presentation. The rep said if they had come in a 12, Jayne could have worn them in the charcoal with her skirt.

IMO they would have looked stupid with Jayne's outfit. Pat was wearing them.

Trusted Contributor

I really like them, but I need tall boots and will probably buy those at the Nordstrom sale this weekend. I might have gotten these if I needed boots with this heel height. I especially like the grey.

Respected Contributor
On 8/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 8/1/2014 birkin baby said:

They don't have them in her size. Jayne takes a 12. They actually did talk about that this morning during the presentation. The rep said if they had come in a 12, Jayne could have worn them in the charcoal with her skirt.

IMO they would have looked stupid with Jayne's outfit. Pat was wearing them.

My point,which I made poorly..lol,was I bet they ran small otherwise Jane would have worn them. I didn't realize they had no twelve. I wear eleven so I watch for the bigger shoe siZed hosts to see how they look,what they say,etc.